The Fight

Artemis and Wally were fighting like always. After a practicing in the gym Artemis shoved Wally into the hall.

"You IDIOT! How many times do I have to tell you NOT to run into me while I am shooting." Artemis shoved Wally's shoulder.

"It's not my fault!" The speedster protested.

"How is it not your fault!" The archer got even closer to him.

"Well I cant exactly control myself when I trip!" Wally's voice stiffened.

"Well next time pay attention to where you are going baywatch!" Artemis shoved him one last time.

"Artemis," Wally called after her.

"Enough!" The bombshell blonde pulled her bow out and captured wally in a net.

Wally was stunned but he soon vibrated right out of it.

"You want to play dirty? Let's play dirty." The speedster chuckled and lunged at Artemis.

Artemis quickly responded by whipping her bow smashing Wally's cheek. Wally rubbed the spot where she hit him, completely not expecting that.

"Calm down beautiful," the red headed speedster smirked.

'Beautiful?' Artemis thought. He had never called her that before. He had called her many other things. 'Was he flirting?'

"Cat got your tongue?" Wally winked and walked out of the hall clearly done with the fight.