Newcomer

(Ok so this chapter is inspired by another persons story so sorry if I stole any ideas and I give credit to you)

The next day Artemis was back to normal, sassy and a bit annoyed. She was also up and active.

She headed to the gym to make up for the time she had lost while injured.

Wally was as happy as could be, he leaded artemis thinks he is cute...well loopy artemis...

A voice came over the intercom, Robins, "Meeting in 5 minutes, oh and KF I'm pretty sure you will like this one" robin laughed that contagious snicker.

"Don't mind if I do," Wally smirked and took the last bite if his sandwich. He raced to the common room and the rest of the team was already there.

"Dang it!" he shouted "I knew I was going to be late!"

Aqualad pulled up a digital keyboard and started typing. An image of a girl with pink hair, fair skin, and an obvious obsession with black and purple appeared on the screen.

"Team, this is-" Aqualad started.

"JINX!" Wally yelled lunging at the computer.

"Yes, Jinx," Aqualad continued "she will be helping us with a new mission."

"Correct me if I'm wrong," Artemis walked forward placing her hand on her hip, "but last time I checked Jinx was a villain."

"Last time you checked must have been a little more than a year ago." Wally spat. "Thanks to a handsome speedster she. Is. Good." He took a step closer to Artemis glaring at her.

"Wow, defensive much?" she spat back.

"Yeah I am, because she is my really good friend." he backed up and started to walk away. When he was interrupted by a voice yelling after him "WALLY!"

Wally would recognize that voice anywhere.

"JINX!" he spun around and ran to hug her.

After their hug they were talking non-stop about how much they missed each other and asked how one another has been. Artemis spun on her heel jealousy filling every part of her.

She was stopped by a soft hand on her shoulder.

"Art, going somewhere?" Robin smirked.

"Yes actually," she gritted her teeth and stormed off again.

Robin smiled knowing his super genius plan would work.