Wally's Soap

"DICK GRAYSON!" Artemis yelled storming towards him fists clenched.

"What?" Robin smirked tightening his grip on the video camera.

"Why would you think that I like Wally?" The archer growled.

Wally heard the commotion going on and peeped around the corner deciding that his shower can wait.

"Well look at how you smiled at him and didn't push him or punch him when he touched you,"

Artemis crossed her arms defensively. "I'm sorry but you happen to be wrong. Also I don't punch people if they touch me."

"Oh really?" Robin raised an eyebrow and slid his arm over Artemis' shoulders.

"GRAYSON!" The archer kneed him right in the gut.

"Y-yeah you do." Robin wheezed.

Wally snickered blowing his cover 'awe crap!' Wally cringed.

"Who was that?" Artemis whipped around to find a scared teen named Wally West.

"WEST!" Artemis ran as fast as she could to the speedster. "How long have you been standing there?" Artemis crossed her arms again raising an eyebrow.

"I just walked in!" Wally lied raising his hands up in surrender.

"What happened to your shower? Huh?" Artemis snapped.

"We are out of soap soooo I was going to get some," the speedster replied biting his lip and darting his eyes around the room avoiding looking into her eyes.

"Then go get it." Artemis walked off robin running after her.

Wally walked to the kitchen and grabbed the soap.

"Wait Artemis!" Robin whispered "I have to show you something," he smirked.

"what?" she snapped

"Wally likes you to-"

"I DONT LIKE WALLY!" Artemis whispered loudly.

"Yes you do get over it," robin turned and replayed the moment That just happened. "See how he didn't look at you in the eyes, he was too nervous."

Artemis' eyes softened as she watched the video. "Or he is just to fidgety to look in the same place for more than a half a second." She rolled her eyes and walked to her room forgetting about breakfast. 'Why did this bother her so much?' She asked herself. 'Screw Wally's adorableness!' she quickly covered her mouth and walked faster.