Missing in Action

It has been weeks since the mission with Klarion. Roy was still with Oliver. Although she didn't know it Roy's absence has helped her connect with Wally.

'He's been gone for too long.' Artemis shook her head as she walked to the kitchen. "I've seen enough lovey dovey action from the stupid flinx couple. Hey that actually works...kid flash and jinx...flinx. Well I despise it anyway. Only because they make me want to puke..."she mumbled catching herself.

When art walked into the kitchen Robin was nonchalantly sitting at the counter. She sat next to him slouching with boredom.

"When is Roy getting back?" She leaned forward resting her head on her hands.

"I-I don't know!" Rob almost yelled.

Artemis gave him a stern look.

"Hehe." he laughed nervously and pulled at his cape collar. "Oh wow look at the time I gotta go bye."

Art could barely make out the words he was saying, he was talking as fast as Wally could run.

He couldn't tell her right then. He couldn't. "Meeting later then." Rob whispered to himself.

Artemis was pouring milk into her cereal. Jinx's giggle pierced the silence. Wally's whispers soon followed. Art looked sternly at the "couple" and didn't even realize she punctured the plastic milk carton by squeezing it too hard. Art snapped out of it when she heard the milk trickling off the counter.

She cursed to herself setting the carton down in the sink as it drained. She grabbed a rag and wiped up the milk clenching her jaw.

"U-uh meeting in 10." Robins voice interrupted her trance.

Wally's head popped up and so did the rest of his body.

"Oh hey Art." he smiled walking over to her.

"Ya hi." she replied bluntly.

"I didn't even know you were in here." he darted his eyes to jinx them back to Artemis.

"Oh well that's a shock." she said sarcastically.

"What Art I always like to hang around you." he furrowed his brow.

"Yeah well we should go get to the meeting." she threw the rag on the counter with a plop.

Jinx snapped her fingers and a pink cloud surrounded Wally and then they were both gone.

"Yeah I'll just walk." Art said with an unamused expression.

When the team was in the investigation room Rob cleared his throat.

"As you all know Roy has been absent for quite some time." he put his head down then continued. "Green Arrow has been back for a while now, without Roy. We don't know what happened to him. So we need to prepare ourselves for the worst." he looked up with grief in his eyes.

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!?!?!?!" Artemis yelled at Robin storming towards him.

Dick put his hands up as if to surrender. "I-i don't know. trust me Art we all want him back as much as you do."

"So you're telling me that my 'big brother' is missing and you have no clue what happened to him!! Some detective you are." she turned around tears forming in her eyes.

'Brother?' Wally thought 'not boyfriend? Awe man now he really needs to come back. For me and Art.'

"I should check on her." Wally volunteered.

"No, not yet wait till she blows off some steam." Rob interrupted. he solemnly walked to his own room.

"C'mon hun let's go out." Jinx grabbed Wally's arm.

"No." he said firmly. "one of my best friends is missing and you don't even care."

"But I d-" jinx started.

"No!" He raised his voice. "you can go out if you want but you no longer drag me around. I'm not just your possession." he managed the sternest glare and ran out.