Mask x Reader

Requested by kawaiigirl635

AN: Sorry for it taking so long

(E/C) Eye Color

(H/C) Hair Color

(H/S) Style of hair

(M/N) Mascot Name

(F/G) Favorite game

(F/C) Favorite Color

You were hanging out with your teammates, laughing and having a good time at the Shoal. "So, are you going to try to get that plush again?" (Teammate 2) asked as you nodded. "That plush is coming home with me this time!" You replied cheerful as you bid your teammates a farewell, not noticing a pair of eyes looking at you.

After a while at the UFO Catcher, you finally got the plush you wanted, a very cute mascot from the game you've played last month. Your (e/c) shone brightly as you hugged the plush, deciding to play a few fighting games near the UFO Catcher. Sitting down, you started playing, moving your (h/c) (h/s) a bit, putting down the plush on your lap. After a few battles with computer players, you get a noticed from the game.

New Challenger Approaches!

Excited you started battling against the person, noticing how good they're doing. 'Holy frick, they're good!' You thought trying your best to block their attacks, only for them to KO your character. 'Dang it!' You thought as you tried again and again, only for you to lose. Curious, after your third lost, you decided to know who this squid was, only for you to be surprised seeing it was Mask. Mask of the S4. He looked up to you, cyan eyes looking at your (e/c), causing you to fluster. Not to mention you had a huge crush on the sub weapon user. "Yooooou suuuuck at thiiis game to be hooonest" Mask said, huffing a bit. You crossed your arms, the plush you're still holding going to your shoulder as Mask noticed it.

"Isn't thaaaaaaat (m/n) from (f/g)?" Mask asked, catching your attention as you nodded. "Yep~ I've been wanting to get them last week, but I wasn't that lucky. But now I got them~!" You said proudly as Mask rolled his eyes, though deep down thought it was kinda cute. Despite his hatred against people who enjoy themselves, seeing your expression for getting (m/n) made him feel fuzzy on the inside. 'Is this what others call...Uggggh' Mask thought, knowing very well what he's feeling. Grabbing your hand as he got up, Mask took another look at you causing you to flush (f/c). Mask face flushed, though it was unseen by you due to his Gas Mask as he asked "Woooould you like if we goooo for anoooother rooound with meee?"