Aloha x Tsundere!Female!Reader

Requested by Mina-Chaan 

(E/C) Eye Color

(F/C) Favorite Color

(H/S) Hair Style

(T/N) Teammate Name

You wouldn't lie, but you indeed had a crush on the party king, Aloha. However you would never admit it to him, no matter how much he flirted and charmed you. You were a bit harsh on Aloha, always telling him the same thing over and over. "It's not like I like you or anything!"

Today, however, was different as you and you're close friend (t/n) were alone at Blackbelly Skatepark, talking. "It'll be nice to buy that new dress at Arowana Mall", you said with a small smile. "So true! It'll look really good on ya, (y/n)!" (T/n) replied, as you moved your (f/c) tentacules away from your face. "W-What are you saying, you idiot!" You flushed (f/c) as (t/n) started laughing. "Anyways, have ya told him? What was his name....Aloha?" (T/n) asked, causing you to flush ever more. "T-Tell him what?!" You replied, causing your friend to let out a soft hum. "That you love him~"

"I-I DO NOT!" You yelled, your face heating up even more. Your friend, however didn't buy it, as they smiled. "Aren't ya cute, but you should still tell him, (y/n)~ I wouldn't want my dear tsun~tsun friend being oh so heartbroken if some other girl takes him. You do know how many girls like him~". Despite your friend being a butt, they were actually right. You knew this, despite how you act with him, but at the same time, he's always talking to you. Maybe you should? Thinking about it, your phone chimed, catching yours and (t/n) attention. "I-It's from him!" You panicked, seeing Aloha's text. "Well, what he say?"

Aloha: Hey (Y/n)~! Wondering if you like to meet up today~

"He wants to meet up?! What do I do?!" You said as your friend sighed. "Just do it! You love him, right? Then do it girl! Doooooooo it!" Your friend replied, as you blushed furiously. How in the great Zapfish name are you gonna do this? Sighing, you agreed to Aloha's invitation, as he text backed to meet him near Crusty Sean's Foodtruck.

While you wait, you went over how you will confess. Maybe you should just quickly leave before-

"Heya (y/n)~ Glad you're here~"

Gosh fricking Zapfish! You look at Aloha, who's pink eyes look to you (e/c) as you flushed (f/c). "W-What do you want Aloha!" You replied, crossing your arms as he chuckled. "What~ I can't hang out with a cutie like you~?" Aloha replied, causing to blush more. "I-it's not like that! I-I just think it's dumb! You and your smile! I mean! Ughhh!" You were confusing up your own words of confession, that you didn't noticed Aloha coming close to you, before you felt a pair of lips on yours. "EEeeeeh?!" You blushed even more, covering your mouth. "I already knew ya liked me~ But I wanted to say it too~

I love you too, (y/n)~"