Skull x Reader

Requested by guccipeaches
Sorry if it's a bit different than what you wanted! ;w;
(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color
(h/s) hair style

You sat down on a bench in Arowana Mall, sighing to yourself. You were friends with the S3, with the help of Goggles, though it would have been the S4 if Skull accepted you. You always tried so hard, only for Skull to be rude to you, which didn't go unnoticed by the others. Everyone found it strange for Skull to be acting rude and a jerk, especially to anyone. You sighed, your heart aching as you did had a crush on Skull. Despite him being an airhead, you thought he was amazing with his E-Liter 4k. However, you wondered if it'll ever work out or not. Unknown to you, there were two other inklings coming into Arowana Mall.

"Seriously Skull, what you've been doing is totally uncool!" Aloha huffed, as he walked besides Skull, "Why don't you accept the fact you love (y/n)." Skull looked off to the side, clearly annoyed. "I don't have feelings for (y/n)", Skull said as Aloha rolled his eyes. "Geez, you're such a loser. It's obvious you do, and (y/n) also. Besides, (y/n) is pretty cute~" Aloha smirked, seeing the glare Skull is giving him. "Whaat~ I'm just sayin' what any other guy would say~ Or do you not like that at all~?" Aloha asked in his sing song voice, knowing fully well he could turn this around, "besides, (y/n) kindness has gotten some admirers~."

Skull stopped walking after hearing this. As much as he denied his feelings for you, the thought of some other inkling taking you irks him. He didn't want that to happen and the fact how Aloha said it. What was he supposed to do? His thoughts were cut off when Aloha tapped his shoulder, pointing to your direction talking with another inkling. This irked Skull more, causing him to walk to you and Aloha telling him good luck.

You were surprised by the inkling talking you, as they sat next to you grinning brightly. "Hey~ Why are you all alone?" They asked, causing you to look at them strangely. "Umm, I-" You were caught off when you felt a presence near you, as the inkling besides you eyes widen. You looked where the other was looking, seeing Skull, his cold purple eyes meeting your (e/c). "What are you doing?" He asked coldly, making the inkling sitting next to you flinch. "O-Oh! I should go! I think my friends are calling me", the inkling said, quickly leaving you and Skull alone.

"Why did you do that?" You asked Skull, who's cold gaze never left yours. "Why", Skull replied, looking a bit stiff. What was he supposed to say? He thought about what Aloha said, but there's no way he loved (y/n), right? Hearing his silence as no answer, you stood up, getting to leave as you felt a hand around your wrist. Turning back, your (f/c) (h/s) moving too, you faced Skull who looked confused. "What is it Skull?" You asked, making him turn away when you said his name. What you didn't expect was be brought into a hug, surprising you. "W-What-" you couldn't finish your sentence, surprised. "Skull, what are you doing?!" You asked as Skull pulls away.

"It's stupid for you to be here", Skull said causing you to frown. Why is he so mean to you and not anyone else? It made you feel awful. "(Y/N), I don't understand why you make me feel this way. It's sick" Skull added, as you tilted your head in confusion. What did he mean by that? That's when you noticed something. "Skull, do you have feelings for me?" You asked, causing him to slightly flush. "I do not" he said, as you now know why he's been acting like a jerk. "Skull, you shouldn't deny your feelings or be mean to a person because of said feelings" you told him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "If you like, we can start all over." You asked as he nodded.

"Since we're here, why don't we buy some sweets~?"