Agent 4!Emperor x Agent 3!Reader

Requested by Teashin

(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color
(h/s) hair style

You were heading towards Octo Canyon to meet up with Agent 4, an agent you didn't knew due to your duties you had with Captain Cuttlefish. Even though you know the new recruit, Agent 8, you were curious about Agent 4. Making it to the meeting spot, you were immediately hugged by Callie. "Ageeeent 3~! It's so great to see you again!" Callie said as you squirmed a bit. "It's nice to see you too, Agent One", you replied, as she smiled, letting you go. "Please! It's okay to call me Callie, Agent 3!"

Fixing your gear a bit, you asked about the new recruit, Agent 4. "Oh him? He's with Agent- Marie and Agent 8! C'mon, you have to meet him!" Callie said, grabbing your hand and dragging you all the way where the others were. "Heeeey~ Agent 3 is here!"

Everyone turned to look at you, Marie giving you a small smile while Agent 8 waved their hands, seeing you're doing better. However, you look at Agent 4, an inkling who you didn't recognize at all.
The way his eyes look at you made you think he was judging you. "So, you're Agent 3? It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

You rolled your (e/c) eyes as you extended your hand, getting a confused look at you. "Don't you know what a handshake is?" You asked as you swore you saw him get flustered a bit. "O-Of course I do!" He replied before extending his to shake yours. "May I have the pleasure know knowing your name?" He added as you rolled your eyes more. "My name is (y/n). Since you know mine, wouldn't it be kind if I knew yours?" You replied, as he made a small 'tsk' sound. "My name is Emperor. You don't know who I am?" Emperor asked as you shook your head. You never heard of him due to your duties and all.

"Hm, interesting" You heard him say as you moved your (f/c) (h/s) tentacles out of your face. You sat down next to him during the meetup as everyone started talking to each other. Emperor glanced towards your form every once in a while as you smiled and laugh listening to Agent 8's story. That made Emperor jealous, though he didn't know why he was feeling this way. "How about you 3? I would love to hear more stories from you~!" You heard 8 say. "I-I'm not sure if you want to hear more stories" you replied, as you heard a voice besides you. "I would love to hear stories from you, (y/n)~" Emperor said, causing you to blush.

"Fine" you replied as you told one of your many stories.

The sun was starting to set as crows were heard in the distance. You waved goodbye to Agent 1, Agent 2 and Agent 8 as you walk alongside Emperor, returning to Inkopious Square. " (y/n), may I ask you something?" You heard Emperor say as you glance towards him. "Sure."

"Why is it when I first saw you, you make my heart feel strange" Emperor asked, almost glaring at you. You stopped when you heard his words, and couldn't help but to laugh. "Why are you laughing?!"

"Agent 4, or should I saw Emperor, what you're feeling is a crush, on me" You said in between laughs. "A-A crush?!" Emperor replied, his cheeks dusted yellow as you stopped laughing, wiping tears from your eyes. Emperor look in deep thought as he lifted your chin, his yellow eyes looking deep into your (e/c) ones. You started to flush as his lips meet yours, pulling away seeing your flushed face. "Well, (y/n) I-" Emperor was cut off as your lips meet his, grinning when you saw his face.

"Well, Emperor, would you like to talk more~? I would love to learn more about you."