Jealous!Forge x Female!Reader x Flirty!Bobble

Requested by G0ldDynamo

(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color
(h/s) hair style
(t/n) teammate name

You were hanging out with your best friend, Forge, after it's been weeks since you last saw her. "And then, (t/n) face fell once he dualied off the stage", you said with a smile on your face, Forge listening to your story with a smile. Truth to be told, Forge really liked you ever since you two became friends. The way how your (e/c) eyes shine and your smile always made her heart beat fast. She always wanted to confess to you, but wasn't sure how as there's nothing in her manual that could help her. The two of you were enjoying each other's time, until a voice called out your name.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!" Both you and Forge heard a voice, before you were surprised hug by Bobble, who smiled happily when you returned the hug. "Hey Bobble!" You smiled at Bobble, not noticing the look Forge was giving her. "Hey (y/n)! Guess what~!" Bobble said, her smile that never leaves her face brightens. "What is it?" You asked, as she grinned, grabbing both of your hands. "You're so sweet you'll give me cavities~" Bobble said, kissing your cheek. You flushed (f/c) while Forge glared at the smiling girl, her face darkening a bit. "Um, (y/n)?" Forge said, catching your attention. "What is it Forge?" You asked smiling at her. "You're shining?" Forge replied making both you and Bobble stay quiet. "Huh? What do you mean?" You asked, as Forge flushed orange while Bobble giggled. "(Y/n)~ Are you the sun, because you always  brighten my day~"

You flushed (f/c) more, your (h/s) bouncing a bit while you covered your face, as Forge glared at Bobble more faced with jealousy. How dare she take your attention away! She held onto your hands, you looking at her confused. "Forge, is there something-" you couldn't finish your sentence as Forge kissed you on your lips. "Uwaa" You were surprised, the too of you blushing as Bobble spoke up. "Aww, thats no fair Forge~!" Bobble hugged you behind, giving you a small peck on your cheek as the two girls look at each other, Forge glaring. "Hey! Why-"

"I love you, (Y/N)~" Bobble said with a giggling, as Forge was in shock. "T-That's no fair either Bobble! I love her too!" Forge said, causing you to flush more.

"Who do you choose!" Both of them said, as you look between them. Taking both of their hands you smiled at them, peck their cheeks.

"I love you both equally, so my choice is the both of you."