Inkfall x Male!Reader

Requested by WoomyNation
Sorry if he's a bit occ

(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color
(f/g) favorite gear

You were a very busy inkling, from working for Mr. Grizz to working in the café, you just couldn't help it. You just love to keep your hands busy, as you wipe the sweat away from your forehead. Right now, you were working in the café after a long day working at Grizzos. Finishing up some orders, you heard the door chimed seeing a familiar inkling entering the building. "Welcome to Splash Café, may I take your order?" You asked with a smile on your face.

Inkfall sighed after avoiding a lot of mess during a battle he had earlier. Wanting to rest, he heard of a café that opened up, Splash Café, which supposedly be a very clean place. Entering the door, he was greeted by you, which he flushed a bit. You had to be the most handsome inkling he ever seen! Especially how your (e/c) eyes shine! What type of boy had eyes that shine like yours?! Hearing your question, he replied, "I'll just take tea."

You smiled, writing down his order as he walked to a table, wiping it clean. That's when you realized who he was, Inkfall. A well known inkling who is considered a clean freak by others. Making his order, you really hope you won't mess up. Truth to be told, you had a crush on him though you did fear Inkfall might feel disgusted. Finishing up his order, you walk towards his table, putting the cup and saucer down. "One tea~ Enjoy!" You smiled, going back to your post. Inkfall, one the other hand, flushed slightly as he drank the tea, enjoying the aroma emitting from it. It was delicious, as he finishes is tea, you coming over to pick up the empty teacup as he stopped you. "Excuse me, um-" dang he didn't even know your name! Figuring it out you smiled and replied, "It's (y/n)."

"Well, (y/n), it was a wonderful tea you made", Inkwell said as you smiled. "Thank you very, Inkfall~!" You replied as he had a look of surprise. "How did you-"

"I knew your name since I sometimes watch turf battles in my free time. I gotta say, you're pretty fresh!" Inkfall flushed more, as you quickly wrote something on your memo pad, tearing the paper and putting it on the table as you went to take another's order. Inkfall look towards your note, silently reading it.

Meet me in a few minutes! I'm almost done for the day!"

You changed into your (f/g), glad you're done working for the day. Exiting outside, you smiled noticing Inkfall was waiting for you, just like you asked. Flushing (f/c), you walked over to him with a small grin. "Thanks for waiting!" Inkfall glanced towards your (e/c), a slight blush on his face. "Is there a reason why you want me here?" It was your turn to flush as you look towards the ground. "I have a confession to make. The truth is, I really like you!" You blurted out, face flushed (f/c). Inkfall was taken aback, as he cleared his throat. "I-"

"I like you too, (y/n). It'll be an honor to know more about you."