Hatchi(Agent 8) x Agent4!Reader

Requested by the_iwoomynati

(f/c) favorite color
(e/c) eye color
(h/s) hair style

You didn't wanted to believe that Captain Cuttlefish has made an octoling as an agent nor wanted to see them. But Marie had insisted as well as Callie, so here you were, waiting. You didn't know what to expect as you leaned by a tree that was nearby, your mind slowly wandering. That was, until you heard someone call out. "Agent 4! You're here early!" Turning you faced Callie and Agent 3, who was rubbing the back of his head. "So this is 4? As you can guess I'm Agent 3. Are you ready to meet Agent 8?" He asked you as you nodded slowly, moving you (f/c) (h/s) tentacles a bit.

Callie and Agent 3 took you to the meeting stop as you stop and saw him, Agent 8. The first thing you noticed was his pink punk like octo tentacles hanging in the middle and his magenta eyes. He was actually really cute?! You didn't think an octoling could be this cute! He noticed you were looking at him before giving you a warm smile. "Hello! You must be the Agent 4, correct? My name is Hatchi or Agent 8. Pleasure to be meeting of you" Hatchi said as you gave a confused look. "Hatchi here is still learning our language, Agent 4, so his speaking may seem weird" Agent 3 said as you nodded. "Well, hello to you too Hatchi. I'm agent 4, or (y/n)."

You started to learn more about Hatchi, especially when he told you he had lost his memories. "I remember some, though things are a headache to remember everything", Hatchi told you as you slowly listened. "Do you have a place to stay Hatchi?" You asked, catching his attention. "No, I do not have a home to go to" he replied as you turned to agent 3 who put his hands up. "Hey now, I really don't have any room back at my place!" Agent 3 replied as you sighed. "Alright..do you want to stay at my place Hatchi?"

The walk to your apartment was quiet, Hatchi taking a look around. The two stop by your apartment's door, you unlocking and opening it. "Well here we are, home sweet home." You said, lazily closing the door as the two of you went in. "Wow, it is a very interesting place you are living in" Hatchi replied, his magenta eyes meeting your (e/c) ones. "Um...thanks" you replied, rubbing the back of your head.

A week had passed by and you were starting to warm up to Hatchi. Not only that, that you also found out he was a great cook! Sitting near the table, you were trying a dish he made, some type of curry. Taking a spoonful bite, your eyes widen on how delicious it was. "Wow Hatchi! This is amazing!" You said as Hatchi blushed a little. "You really think so?" He asked as you nodded quickly. "You're like husband material!" You blurted out before flushing a deep (f/c), Hatchi looking at you confused. "What is it do you mean?" He asks you as you flushed a deeper shade of (f/c). "It means that I..I like you."

Hatchi stayed quiet as a warm smile appeared on his face.

"I like you too, (y/n)"