RiderxAgent3!Female!Reader

Requested by Mina-Chaan 

AN: Sorry it took forever! I'll also finish up the other requests ASAP!

(H/S) Hairstyle

(F/C) Favorite Color

(F/G) Favorite Gear

(E/C) Eye Color

You wiped the sweat from your face as you went back to Captain Cuttlefish. Ever since you heard about the Zapfish disappearance, you agreed to help him and become an agent. Though being an agent was pretty difficult, as going between Octo Valley and Inkopolis Plaza without being seen and trying to live your normal life. "I'll be back soon, Captain", you told the other as he nodded, watching you exit through the manhole.

Rider grumbled to himself as he leaned against the wall in an alleyway. He just lost to Blue Team again, seeing how strong they're getting. 'Maybe they could even defeat the S4' he thought to himself, before seeing something in the corner of his eyes. A female inkling with (f/c) (f/h) exiting out of the manhole, who quickly look around before leaving. 'Who was that and why was she in the sewers?' Rider thought to himself before he started to follow.

You quickly walk back to your apartment, wishing you could changed into your (f/g) as to you took off your hero headset. Rubbing your head, you wonder what else Captain Cuttlefish want you to do until you heard a voice behind you.

"Hey you!"

You quickly turned, ready to punch whoever was behind you, until you stopped, yellow green eyes looking at your (e/c). Seeing your surprised look and almost getting punched, Rider took a good look at you, causing you to flush a light (f/c). "What is it?" You asked, quickly looking away for a bit. 'He looks so familiar' You thought to yourself as he gave you a look. "Why on earth did you come out of a manhole?" Rider asked, causing you to stumble a bit. 'Someone saw?!' You thought as you quickly started to think of a way to distract him. "Well, why should I tell you Mister.."

"Rider" Rider replied, as you now know why he looked so familiar. You heard of him and his ways of fighting alone rather than together in a group. Though you always thought it was a bit weird, you couldn't help but to admire him from afar only for it to turn into a crush. "Now, I told you my name, wouldn't it be respectful if I know yours?" You heard Rider say, as you cleared your throat. "It's (Name)".

"Well, (Name), would you so tell me why a female like you were in a manhole, let alone in an alleyway?" Rider asked, getting impatient. You thought of what to say, only coming up with you've fallen. Rider didn't buy it, as he came close to you, your heartbeat fluttering. "I never seen gear like yours before and it doesn't make sense if you fallen recently." Now what? Maybe you could try one last thing. "You want the truth?! Then what if I say if I admired you to the point where I developed feelings?" You replied, before quickly realizing what you said. It was Rider's turn to flush, bright yellow green covering his face as he covered his mouth. What he was feeling was much more different than the times he felt angry whenever Goggles pulled his pants down.

"Sorry! I should go now!" You quickly said as you turned. Before you could run away, you felt your wrist being grabbed as you look at Rider, whose face was still flustered. "You're not joking are you?" Rider asked as you quickly shook your head. "Then how about we get to know each other?" Rider added as you silently agreed.

Maybe Captain Cuttlefish could wait a bit longer.