Designer Headphones x Reader

Here's another for you, weeb_for_mask ! I hope you like it!

Today was the day the new Splat Poke game comes out.

And you were very excited, not only for the game but your best friend and crush was coming along too. And who were they?

Designer Headphones.

You blushed just thinking about him, before you heard your name being called. "Y/NNNNN! I'm sorry for making you wait so long!" Designer Headphones apologize as you shook your head. "There's no need to worry, Des! I'm glad you're able to make it!" You replied as Designer Headphones blushed a bit at the nickname you gave him. The two of you stayed together as it was both you and Designer Headphones turn to get the game.

"Ah~ I wonder what starter to choose~" you said, as the two of you walked home together l. "I was going to choose the rabbit, since it reminds me so much of you (y/n)" Designer Headphones replies with a small blush as you smiled at him, your (e/c) eyes meeting his cyan. "Aww~! Then I'll choose the chameleon~ He reminds me of too, Des~" you teased, causing Designer Headphones to blush deeply.

Making back to your house, you quickly sat down on the couch, quickly popping the game into your Switch, just as Designer Headphones sat down, doing the same. Going through all the interactions, both you and Designer Headphones got your starter, naming them. The two of you played the game with each other until night quickly fell.

"Wow~ I didn't know how much time passed" you said as Designer Headphones help put the dishes away after the two of you quickly made dinner. "Yeah..it'll be nice to stay up bough I have practice tomorrow." He replied. As much as he loves spending time with you, he couldn't help but to feel a bit scared what would happen if you knew his crush on you.

"Hey Des~ Guess what" you asked as Designer Headphones flushed cyan. "What is it?" He asked as you leaned close, kissing his lips. "I love you~"

Designer Headphones flushes even more, covering his face before replying.

"I love you too"