Gloves x Reader

Requested by Mina-Chaan 

(e/c) Eye color

(f/c) Favorite color

(h/s) Hair style

(f/g) Favorite gear

Gloves was pacing around his room, his squidphone on his bed. He'd just got a text from you, asking if he love to meet up. The truth, however, is he had a very huge crush on you. From your beautiful (e/c) eyes and your (f/c) (h/s), his heart always beat fast. It's gotten to the point where he stutters on his own words whenever he talks to you, hearing Half-Rims snickering sometimes. 'Ahhhhh! I feel so uncoool' Gloves thought to himself before landing on his bed. Maybe he should just confess. Grabbing his phone, he texted you back, agreeing to meet up with you. It was now or never.

You waited by The Reef for Gloves, humming to yourself. You were excited to meet Gloves again, as you considered him your best friend. You look off to the side, seeing him walk towards you. "Heeey Gloves" You said, smiling and waving at him. "Yo (y/n)! Were you waiting long?" Gloves asked as you shook your head no. "Nope~! I'm happy we get to spend time with each other!" You smiled, as Gloves flushed green a bit. "Same here!" Gloves smiles as the two of you walked around.

'C'mon man! You can do this!' Gloves thought to himself, softly blushing whenever you smiled or laugh. Getting all his courage, he called out to you. "Hey (y/n)! Could you look at me for a moment?" You turned to him, his green eyes meeting you (e/c) eyes as you tilted your head. In an instant, you felt a pair of lips on yours. Gloves was kissing you?! He pulled away, confessing.

"I love you, (y/n)"

You stayed quiet as Gloves heard for the worst. "Hey! Why don't we see about the skateboard you wanted to see and-" Gloves couldn't finish his sentence as you kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Gloves".