Prince x Cheerful!Female!Reader

Requested by Mina-Chaan

(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color
(h/s) hair style

Prince hummed to himself as he walked along the sidewalk heading to (y/n)'s house. He loved how cheerful you were, which always made his heart flutter whenever he sees your smile. 'I can't wait to see (y/n) again!' Prince thought happily as he stop in front of your house, knocking on the door.

You quickly ran down the stairs once you heard a knock on your front door. Opening it, you saw Prince which you quickly hugged. "Prince~! I'm glad you made it~!" You smiled as he hugged you back, flushing a light yellow. "I-It's nice to see you again, (y/n)", Prince replied, as he entered your house when you invited him inside. Your smile never left your face as you closed your front door, inviting him to sit on your couch as you asked him if he wanted anything to drink. After he answered, you went to the kitchen, leaving him in his thoughts.

'S-Should I tell her how I feel?' Prince thought, fumbling with his hands as you returned, sitting on the couch next to him. "So Prince~ Is there anything you'd like to do~?" You asked, handing him some juice as he flushed a bit more. "Mm, can we play on your switch?" Prince asked as you nodded, changing your game to Squid Party. As the two of you picked your characters, Prince look towards you every time you cheered or cheer on him. It really made him happy, as he glanced towards your smiling face.

"U-Um (y/n)? There's something I want to tell you."

You paused the game, turning to face Prince. "Hm~? What is it, Prince~?" You asked as he took a deep breath.

"Iloveyou!" He blurted out fast, as you tilted your head, not understanding what he said. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear what you said", you replied, really wanting to know. With your (e/c) eyes staring at his yellow, he said it again. "I love you!"

It was your turn to flush, a shade of (f/c) appeared on your face as you moved you (h/s) tentacles out of your face. Prince was worried, but that changed when you lean towards him, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too~"