Army x Reader

Requested by Lonelystar__

(e/c) eye color

(f/c) favorite color

(h/s) hair style

(c/d) café drink (like coffee, hot chocolate and tea)

You were hanging out near the café by Deca Tower, trying to stay out of the cold weather. Drinking your favorite (c/d), you sighed while watching other inklings pass by from the cold wind outside. While you stared outside, you heard a small chime from the bell that hung above the front door. Looking over, you noticed an inkling wearing a Forge Inkling Parka, putting his hood down showing his Special Forces Beret. Looking at his face, you noticed dashes of black face paint on his cheeks. You kept staring at the inkling while he ordered his drink, taking noticed at you staring at him. He started walking towards you with an serious expression.

"Excuse me, but don't you know rude to stare at someone!" You heard him say as you flushed (f/c), looking away from him. "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to stare at you", You replied, tilting his head as he got a better look at you. "Aren't you (y/n)?" He asked, as you nodded. "Yeeeeeep, that's me"' You replied, with a small lazy smile. You weren't surprised, due to you being an X-Rank and all, but you then asked him, "since you know my name, wouldn't it be polite if I knew yours~?"

It was his turn to be flustered, as he cleared his throat answering, "It's Army." Letting out a small smile you asked him, "Aren't you one of the S4? Hm, the one who's relies on manuals and strategies?" You asked, getting a look from him. "Yes I am. Is there a problem to it?" He answered back as you shook your head, moving your (f/c) (h/s) a bit. "Nah, I think it's amazing how committed you are with them. I've seen your battles before, so it amazes me." You replied, as Army flushed a bit. "Is that so?" He look over to the side, before reaching to his pockets as you got up from your seat, about to leave as he wrote something. "Well it was nice meeting you, Miss (y/n)" he said, extending his arm to shake your hand. You extending yours to shake his hand as he left, feeling something in your hand. Looking at your hand, you noticed a piece of paper, a smile appearing as you read it.

It was nice meeting with you, (y/n). I'll be glad to get to know more about you, so I left you my number on here. I'll be happy to meet with you again.