0.6

six | i don't like when you yell at me

ETHAN
SATURDAY | TWO DRINKS

"Please leave your message after the tone."

"The days feel like they go on forever. These last two years have gone by so slowly. It really feels like an eternity has passed since I saw you last.

"Well, I do see you in my dreams—or should I say nightmares. That last day when everything went down, when you kept yelling at me, when my world began to crumble, it keeps repeating. Sometimes I'm scared to fall asleep at night. I don't like when you yell at me.

"Other nights I have nightmares about the day you don't know about. That one day caused a shit show to occur and because of it, I lost you. If I could back in time I wouldn't have gone with him. It was such a horrible idea.

"I should have been straightforward then and told you, but even then I'm not sure that would have worked. You might not have been able to hear me through your loud tangents of how much of an asshole I was.

"The one measly plus of seeing you in my nightmares, is that I get to see you. It feels so vivid. Sometimes when Grayson is taking a shower I look at your instagram from his phone. You blocked me there so I'm surprised you didn't block my number as well. I'm thankful you didn't, though."

Ethan begins to think about what he's doing, "Fuck, I need to stop calling you. I can't tell if it makes me feel worse or better."