Episode 2

What's Up, Tiger Mommy?

Beau: Oh, if you're worried about the safety of the prophet, rest assured we have a strict "no casting, no cursing, no supernaturally flicking the two of you against the wall just for the fun of it" policy.

Dean: What do we have to bid? What? We can't just show up there empty-handed.

Sam: Dean, all we have to our names is a few hacked gold cards.

Dean: All right. Well, then, we have to get creative.

Sam: Huh. Well... (looks at the Impala)

Dean: No. Mnh-mnh. Say it, and I will kill you, your children, and your grandchildren.

Dean: How are we supposed to know who's who?

Sam: Pretty simple Dean. They're all monsters.

Crowley: Hello boys.

Dean: That's Plutus? What is he, god of the candy aisle?

Samandriel: You know that there are some in Heaven that believe despite his mistakes, that Castiel's heart was always in the right place.

Dean: Are you one of them?

Samandriel: I think too much heart was always Castiel's problem.

Sam: So, how much we got for our Plan B?

Dean: Well we got our hacked credit cards, about two thousand dollars and a... Costco membership.

Beau: Our next item up for bid, the hammer of Thor, Mjölnir.

Mr Vili: A finger bone from the frost giant Ymir. ... Uh... the bone and, uh... 5/8 of a virgin.

Dean: Plan C tanked.

Crowley: Maybe you should try plan D for dumbass.

Crowley: I know we're not mates Kevin, but one word of advice. Run. Run far, and run fast. Because the Winchesters, they have a habit of using people up, and watching them die bloody.

Dean: It was Crowley, Sam. No matter what meatsuit he's in, I should have knifed him. I mean, yeah, it would have sucked, and I would have hated myself, but what's one more nightmare, right? It seem a little quiet in there to you?

Kevin: Get out of her!

Crowley: If I had nickel for every time someone screamed that at me...

Sam: He's right Dean, it's not worth it.

Crowley: Listen to Moose, Squirrel.

Crowley: The real Mona Lisa, where she's topless.

Dean: You're bidding the moon?

Crowley: Yeah, I claimed it for Hell. You think a man named Buzz gets to go into space without making a deal?