Episode 18

Freaks and Geeks

Dean: Hey, Krissy.

Krissy: What are you two doing here?

Dean: Saving your bacon, that's what.

Krissy: Does it look like my bacon needs saving? Wait. How'd you find me? I paid cash everywhere.

Dean: Only two hotels within a 20-mile radius, and we paid cash, too, just more.

Dean: All right. So, you're gonna have to catch me up. What, did your dad, uh, he couldn't quit the life, could he?

Krissy: No, he did. For a while, it was amazing. We had dinner every night at a table. We watched TV, wnet on walks. Even went to the mall.

Dean: And then?

Krissy: And then... The past came knocking. I woke up one morning and found him dead... his throat ripped out.

Dean: Hunting isn't all about killing and renvege. I thought we had this chat last time. Do you have any, uh- do you have any family that's still out there?

Sam: Yeah, but why take them?

Victor: Because the next generation of hunters has to be better.

Sam: Better than what?

Victor: Better than us. Oh, come on, guys. I know you friends. I mean, Martin was insane. And somebody obviously dropped Garth on his head when he was a baby. And I know you two loved that Bobby guy, but he was a barely functional alcoholic.

Dean: Watch it.

Dean: Yeah, I never trust a guy who wears a sweater. You want me to head back there?

Dean: Vampires don't beg for their lives. They attack. Look, last time I'm gonna ask you nicely. Take the damn guns off me, or somebody's gonna get hurt.

Dean: Like I said, hunting isn't always about killing.

Krissy: Look, I hate how we were put together, but... I can't deny that it feels right. And why should I let Victor ruin that, too?

Krissy: You're all right for an old guy.

Dean: I'm really not that old.

Krissy: You keep telling yourself that.

Dean: They're hunters now. You don't just walk away from that. There's only one way out of that and you and I both know it ain't pretty.

Sam: Maybe they'll be different.

Dean: Or maybe if we shut that hell hole once and for all, those three can have a real life.

Sam: Maybe they won't be the only ones.