Episode 23

Sacrifice

Crowley: I want the demon tablet, the whole demon tablet.

Dean: Fine, but then the angel tablet comes to us.

Crowley: On what grounds?

Dean: On the grounds that you're a douchebag and no douchebag should have that much power. Deal or not?

Crowley: First, I need to hear two little words, 'I surrender'.

Dean: All right, listen, this is a secret lair. You understand me? No keggers.

Kevin: I don't have any friends.

Crowley: Where's the stone?

Dean: You show us yours, and we'll show you ours.

Crowley: Really, Dean? I'm trying to conduct a professional negotiation here, and you want to talk dangly bits? The stone. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slowly.

Crowley: You're gonna move your lips the whole way up here, aren't you? You know why I always defeat you? It's your humanity. It's a built-in handicap.

Castiel: What was he like?

Metatron: Who, God? Pretty much like you'd expect. Larger than life, gruff, a bit of a sexist... but fair. Eminently fair.

Dwight Charles: Help you gents?

Castiel: Yes, Would you say that you're looking for, uh, a partner in crime... or, uh, someone who's into nurse role-play and light domination?

Dwight Charles: Brother, it's 10:00 am on a Tuesday.

Sam: Honestly, for the first time in a long time, it feels like we're gonna win. I'm good.

Castiel: We're gonna shut it all down, Heaven, Hell, all of it.

Kevin: Okay. Um, it's the angel tablet, which I've never laid eyes on in my life. You want a translation in like six hours when it took me six months and a dead mom to translate a piece of the demon tablet? And according to your own words this morning... this is not what I do. It's what I did. You told me I was out, Dean.

Dean: Anything? You've been gone long enough.

Castiel: No. There was one female, but...

Dean: What?

Castiel: ... I don't think she was female. Anything here?

Castiel: Do you really think it's wise to be drinking on the job?

Dean: What show you been watching? Talk to me. Are you sure about this? I mean, it's one thing me and Sammy slamming the gates to the pit, but you- you're- you're boarding up Heaven, and you're locking the door behind you.

Dean: Whoa, talk first, stab later.

Abaddon: Hello boys.

Crowley: That's my line.

Metatron: Do you have any idea what it would be like to be plucked from obscurity, to sit at God's feet, to be asked to write down his word? The ache I felt when he was gone, telling myself, 'Father's left, but look what he's left us, paradise'. But you and your angels couldn't leave well enough alone. You ran me from my home. Did you really think you could do all of that to me and there'd be no payback?

Sam: You want to know what I confessed in there? What my greatest sin was? It was how many times I let you down. I can't do that again.

Dean: Sam-

Sam: What happens when you've decided I can't be trusted again? I mean, who are you gonna turn to next time instead of me? Another angel, another- another vampire? Do you have any idea what it feels like to watch your brother just-

Dean: Hold on, hold on! You seriously think that? Because none of it- none of it, is true. Listen, man, I know we've had our disagreements, okay? Hell, I know I've said some junk that set you back on your heels. But, Sammy... come on. I killed Benny to save you. I'm willing to let this bastard and all the sons of bitches that killed mom walk because of you. Don't you dare think that there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you! It has never been like that, ever! I need you to see that. I'm begging you.