2

I woke up the next day and was feeling sore between the legs. Maliky was nowhere to be found. He must have left when I fell asleep. I will see him in class later anyways.

I got up from bed and a pain stroke between my legs, causing me to stop and hold onto my bedside table. I looked over to the bed, deciding weather or not I should go back to sleep when I saw a patch of blood on the sheets.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards I got dressed into a baggy t-shirt with jeans two sizes bigger than me, using a belt to hold it up. I caught my hair in a messy ponytail then left my dorm.

I headed straight for Starbucks which was at the center of the campus. When I got there, I saw a few person looking at me but ignored it. I made my way to the line and when it was my turn to order, I got a cup of strong black coffee with a mini cheese burger.
I sat in my favorite booth, one at a window and stared out onto the campus sipping on my drink.

"Hey what are you doing here" a voice asked and I looked up to see that it was my best friend Sim.

"Hi Simonique" I replied and she groaned out in frustration.

"I told you, I like 'Sim'. It's short, sweet and classy" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't see why you hate your name so much. I personally think that it's a very lovely name" I said taking another sip from my coffee.

"I hate to admit it but I agree with doll face." Neclous said and I lifted my hand up as if it would have proven my point.

"Wait doll face, seriously... and when did you get here?" I asked and he shrugged

"A while ago" he said this like a question and again, I rolled my eyes.