13

3 months later

"How far along are you?" Zane asked and I shrugged

"About 3 to 4 months" I replied as I took up the dice from the Ludo board and rolled them.

"How long are you planning on keeping it from dad" he asked as I moved my player three places ahead and winning the game again

"For as long as I can" I said getting up and dusting myself off.

"He's gonna be so mad. Just tell him you made a mistake. He'll understand...hopefully"

"Princess, Maliky would like to see you" dad showed up at my doorway glancing between me and Zane suspiciously.

I walked through the door, passing by him and going downstairs to see the father of my child. He looked a bit upset but I didn't pay that any attention.

"I bought fruit slices" was the first thing he said as he handed me the fruits

"thanks"

"I just wanted to know when your next appointment will be"

"Wednesday at three in the afternoon. But I should get there at least an hour before the time" I said looking behind me to see if dad is eavesdropping.

"Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow at school"

"Yeah" I replied and he left in his car.

I went back into the house and was heading to my room when I collided with someone. Looking up, I realized that it was Calya and apologized.

"I know your secret Zanya and it'll get to dad. Remember, rumors spread fast" she said and I just walked away.

I fell asleep immediately after and was woken up by a nightmare. Just as I was about to close my eyes again, mom came into the room with a bowl of Mac and cheese.

"Thanks mom. It looks delicious" I said before digging in.