19

"I'm getting faaaat" I cried out when I noticed that my usual xs t-shirts are unable to fit.

I was in my dorm getting ready for class when I noticed this. Now I had to wear my baggy clothes. I only wore the in public once.

"You are pregnant Zanya. Your body is just accommodating the child that's growing inside of you" Sadiki, my room mate said

"But I don't wanna be fat" I pouted and she shook her head.

"How far along are you again?" she asked as we both dropped on my bed

"Five months and counting" I replied and she looked at me as if I was a mad person

"Zanya, when my sister was five months pregnant she was gigantic"

"Didn't she have quadruplets?" I asked and she glared at me

"Point being you're not all that big. My clothe can fit you and I'm only one size bigger than you"

"Great you can lend me a t-shirt" I said enthusiastically

We got up off the bed and started to go through her closet for a blouse I could wear. After about three minutes of searching, I found a blue and white Lee brand blouse.

"I found one" I said happily, then started putting it on.

Just as I was finished, I left for class. When I was almost there, I was stopped by Amanda. Just as I was about to ask what she wanted, she punched me. At that moment, I got so angry that without thinking, I grabbed her by her hair and was held back by her minions which gave her the perfect opportunity to beat me up.

She kept hitting me in the stomach and face. Not being able to take it anymore, I blacked out. But right before I did, I saw Maliky pushing through the crowd that had formed, then there was darkness.