3

"Answer to your names" Mr. Arsewell said as he enter the room with the register in hand

"Good morning to you to Kevin" John, our class lawyer spoke out. At least that's what everyone calls him. The title class lawyer suits him. He knows almost everything about everyone in this class. It almost do not help doing a degree in law.

Ignoring him, he started calling names "Leon Amber"

"here"

"Kert Bakely"

"Here"

He continued to call the names until he got to one he had difficulty pronouncing

"Feck. Feck. Feck-ba-ra Allen" he had said and the person rose their hand

"it's Fechara" she corrected and he nodded writing something in the register.

He called the rest of the names on the list then closed the book when he was finished.

"okay class, today we will be doing the topic infants and the way they think"

We discussed the topic for a while but did not went far when the door swung open and in walked Maliky

"You're late" Mr. Arsewell scolded which caused Maliky to shrug carelessly.

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked as he took his seat beside me, to which he replied saying that it was none of my business.

"Are you okay?" I asked another question and again, he was rude.

"Don't talk to me" was his response and let me tell you, it hurts like hell

"Why are you being like this?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Would you stop talking to me?!" he shouted at me causing the whole class to turn and look at us

"Fine" was all I said, turning my back to him and fighting back the tears threatening to spill.

Class continued after that embarrassing moment and thank God, I got through it. I did not say anything to him throughout the rest of the class and he didn't say a word to me either. When it was time to leave, I walked right pass him without acknowledging his presence.