27

Apparently, the three uncompleted tasks were dress fitting, cake tasting and practice dinner.

I loved the cake tasting and practice dinner more than anything I've ever done. I sat with Simonique during cake tasting and I did have a little fun with her.

"You would never believe what happened in class today" she had exclaim while stuffing her face with cake

"I bet it's about the fit Amanda threw when she heard about my wedding" I frowned

"Zane slapped her and threatened to remove her head from her body if she touched his twin - which is you - again".

"He can get so overprotective it's not even funny" I rolled my eyes

"Zanya, your brother was first to know about the pregnancy. To know that he lost one out of two of his nieces is most definitely going to get him angry"

"You obviously don't know Zane" I said, giving her a fake smile.

"Not the point Zanya. Point being, your brother loves you. Point being, he'd give up his life for you. Point being..."

"I get it" I said cutting off her statement.

"I still can't believe you're getting married tomorrow" she bounced excitedly on her chair and I giggled.

"I think you have forgotten the hatred Maliky has for me" I stated

"Can you use that big head of yours for once" she whisper yelled "he agreed to marry you for Christ sake"

"Yeah...so he can ruin my life" I countered

"Honey if he hadn't been around" she paused for a second "your life would be hell" she said looking down at my swollen stomach.

"Who told you I couldn't manage on my own. Besides I have you, Zane and mom"

"Doesn't mean Kyla won't want her daddy. What if Kylie didn't die"

"I would love both my babies no matter what"

"And lie to them about their dad?" she questioned and when I shook my head 'no', she said "then they'll say their mom is selfish because you chased away their father"