35

Maliky's POV

"She's beautiful" I said to no one in particular "She looks just like her mother"

"Where is she, where's my princess" dad came running. I had called him earlier, since he was about to be a grandpa again.

I looked at the doctor who hadn't mentioned anything about my wife. She gave us a sad smile then she spoke.

"She lost a lot of blood and also faced some complications in delivery. We had an emergency C-Section done she's in an induced coma." her statement caused me to almost drop my little angel.

"How could you do that to her?!" I shouted at the doctor but she remained calmed

"She almost died from the amount of blood lost. It was the only thing we could have done to save her. And she'll stay that way until we get a donor."

"A donor? For what?" mom's voice sounded from behind me.

I turned facing her with the baby still in my arms and her attention drew to her. Her face lit up, obviously forgetting the matter at hand. She stretched out her arms, wanting to hold the small bundle in my arms.

"Could I do it?" I asked after handing the baby to her grandma. "We both are o+"

"We would have to do a test to make sure. We don't want any problems to occur" she smiles at me

"She's so cute" mom gushes, obviously in her own little world with the baby. "What are you planning on naming her?"

"Zanya wanted to call her Kyla."

"I like it. Plus it's so similar to her cousin's name"

"So it's Kyla Justine Foster. If her twin would have made it, she would've been Kayla Justina Foster"

"She would have been just as beautiful" she rested her hand on my shoulder.

"I know" I said smiling sadly.