24

"You know what you need right now" Zane said sitting right beside me

I had went straight to the bar after leaving the hospital and he followed me. He stood there watching me drink myself drunk for the past fifteen minutes without saying a word. I was starting to wonder how long his silence would last.

"What?" I asked half interested in what he was going to say.

"Some well deserved rest to get rid of the alcohol from your system" he took the bottle out of my hand and slamming it on the counter.

"Who said I wanted to sleep it off?" I slurred out before laughing for no particular reason. "Try having your unborn child killed and then you'll know what I feel" I shouted.

"That child was my niece, so I can say I feel just as awful but you don't see me moping around"

"You..." I said stabbing my finger into his chest "have..."  I repeated the action "no... idea... what... I... go... through" I continued to do the same after every word

"I would advise you not to do that again" he said in a dangerously low tone "Furthermore, my sister need you now more than ever"

"Oh you are so wrong. Everything that happened was a mistake on her end" I said laughing humorlessly.

I sat back down and reached for my half empty beer bottle but he grabbed it and smashed it against the floor. I gave him a warning glare before ordering another from the bartender. As soon as he was passing it to me, someone's hand darted out and grabbed my drink. I turned to see who the culprit was and there stood Kevin.

Kevin is Amanda's ex boyfriend before me. The British punk, annoying as hell. His brown eyes shining with amusement as he looked at me.

"That's mine" I growled out through teeth.

"I think you've had enough. Don't you mate?" he asked rhetorically.

"That's mine" I repeated and he rolled his eyes.

"Not again", he took a sip and I immediately punched him in the face.