Introduction to the OCs

[Hello! This story is part two of my other story, Soundless Screams. It is suggested to read it before reading this one, but it's totally fine if you don't. For the new readers, here's a quick resume.]

Ochako and Izuku, at the USJ, were kidnapped by The League of Villains by force. They were being blackmailed into doing horrible things to people and even to their classmates, until they eventually escaped. But when they were with the villains, they received both a quirk, changing everytime. Izuku received a quirk called Copycat, allowing him to copy anyone's quirk just by looking at them, while Ochako had Mind Control, allowing her to send her thoughts to someone, to read their mind and to control it.

They lived back at school after this unfortunate accident. They re-encountered Shigaraki again later, but managed to beat him, at the cost of revealing their new quirks to their classmates. They took it pretty well. 2 and a half years later, as the couple was about to graduate, they were knocked out, just as they were going home...

[This story takes place 17 years after it ended last time, so things will be different. Here are few major things.]

- U.A Hero Classes now have 15 students each
- Top heroes have changed.
- Teachers aren't the same.
- Characters might act differently. Remember that they are adults at about the age of 34-35 years old and it's pretty hard to write how a 35 years old adult thinks.

[Onto the OCs!]

Kiba Midoriya
15 years old
Female
Second main protagonist
Quirks: Zero Gravity and Copycat
Personnality: Like her brother, nice towards others, very sensible, kind, loves to smile.

Kisaki Midoriya
15 years old
Male
Main protagonist
Quirks: One for All and Mind Control
Personnality: Nice with others, very sensible, loves his parents, protective, patient and smiles often to show he's alright. Is very determined and will be mad if something wrong happens.

[That's it for now!]