E I G H T | Party

The "villains" went into the building to start setting up their plan to protect the bomb.

- Um.

While I was distracted, I didn't see Todoroki approaching.

- Oh h-hey! I said weirdly.
- Hi! Can I call you Kisaki?
- Uh, yeah sure.
- Cool.

She opened the blueprints of the building.

- I was thinking I could stay behind to fight off any villain who tries to escape while you can go take the bomb.
- This can work. I'll figure out something on the way, I guess.
- Well, I don't really know you but you look strong, so I trust you!
- Ah, um, thanks, y-you look strong too! I said, blushing at her compliment.
- Thanks! she said with a bright smile.
- Heroes! Go in!

We immediately snapped back to reality and started running inside the building.

We did as we planned, so we splitted up, I was going up while she stayed behind.

I concentrated on my surroundings, trying to hear any sounds. I searched for anyone that was around and found someone waiting to attack on the corner. I smirked. I inflitrated that person's mind and, making it so that my voice sounds real, I screamed in their mind; "Hey, over here!"

Their head quickly snapped the other way and they started walking that way. I took advantage of that moment to jump on them from the back. I tried to put the restraints on Shinso, but she was too quick to get up.

- Oh, you're that guy with the mind control.

I nodded. I remember Kaminari talking about her Brainwashing quirk before, how it was exactly the same as her father. She could brainwash any people who answered her.

She smirked.

- We both don't have flashy quirks, this is going to be interesting.

I nodded yet again.

- Not answering me? Hmpf.

I made my way into her mind to read what she was thinking. I read a list of insults and ways to make me talk in there and shivered at some of them.

Advancing towards her with small steps, I was completely concentrated on what I needed to do. This was a trick mom had thought me. It was a trick to make the person believe I was invisible by messing with their brain. It required a lot of stamina and concentration.

And so, I used that technique. A shocked expression appeared on her face.

- What? Where is he?

I only had about 10 seconds of invisibility. I quickly ran to her using about 5% of One for All and punched her stomach, making her fall back on her butt.

And as she was utterly confused, I tied her hands together.

- How did you do that?! she asked.

I put a finger on my lips.

- That's a secret, I said before I ran off.

[...]

When I got to the bomb, I saw that Kaminari and Todoroki were already fighting there.

- Change of plans Kisaki! Did you get Violet?
- Yes!

I saw Kaminari panic when I arrived. I guess he will have trouble handling the both of us.

He connected his weird earlobes to the floor. I saw electricity rapidly getting to me. I jumped and grabbed the wall behind me. Todoroki made a shield of ice around herself.

I got an idea as I got down from the wall.

"Todoroki, I will become invisible for a few seconds. While I become invisible, I want you to distract him as much as possible so that he forgets about me. I will approach him and knock him out."