F O U R | Entrance Exam

[Time Skip: About 5 months]

I took the newspapers my father had left on the table and began reading it.

"The Hero Agency "A" will be taking in students from U.A academy for their internship after the sports festival!"

Interested, I began reading more, munching on my bagel.

"The Hero Agency "A" is the most know hero agency from around the world! 18 heroes are apart of it, you might know some, such as Red Riot, Ground Zero, Shoto, Creati, Froppy, Chargebolt and more!"

I looked at dad sneakily. He was training his muscles and seemed concentrated on the thing he was reading for his job. I smirked.

"I'll show you dad. Since you couldn't become a hero, I'll become the best hero and make you proud."

- Kisaki! Come help me! I heard mom scream.
- Coming! I got up and threw the newspapers on the table.

I went to the kitchen, where mom was, and saw her struggling with cooking.

- Help me Kisaki, you're better at this.

I chuckled, before coming over to help her.

- Where's Kiba? I asked.
- Oh! She went to buy scissors.
- Why?
- To cut everyone's hair, of course! she said with a huge smile.

Crap, not again.

- Oh, come on! Don't look at me like that! I've gotten much better over the years!
- Yeah... still scared, I blurted out.

She touched me, which caused me to float. She giggled as she saw me panicking in the air. She said "Release" and I crashed onto the floor face first.

- Owwwww...
- That's what you get, she said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes.

- Don't roll your eyes at me young man!

I let out a chuckle as I made my way back to the living room, where I met Kiba.

- MOM! I GOT THE SCISSORS! she screamed.

As soon as she said that, mom magically came out of nowhere.

- Alright! Izuku!

My dad, who was trying to sneak away, got caught.

- Crap, he whispered.
- C'm'here!

He dragged himself to the chair. He held his breath as mom began to cut his hair, the green hair falling on the paper she put there for the occasion.

- Finished!
- Woah dad, you look great!

She cut dad's hair in a way where he could still tie his hair in a bun, as he liked it, but when it was loose, it was a perfect length.

- Thanks hon.
- No problem, she said. Next, Kisaki!

I shivered and gulped.

- Are you a chicken Kisaki? asked Kiba.
- N-No! Hmpf.

I stood up and sat on the chair. She then started to cut my hair.

- Aaaaand, done!
- Hey, it looks great bro! Kiba said.

Mom held out a mirror in front of me. I looked into it and saw my hair. It was a normal boy haircut. I liked it.

- Thanks mom.

She smiled before removing the hair from the floor. When she was done, she looked at Kiba and I.

- You two, go study for your entrance exam! It's important for the both of you!
- Alright mom!
- Ughhhh.

[...]