E I G H T E E N | Familiar heads

I would have loved to see dad and mom in action. I had looked into old newspapers and saw how popular they were. They were know as the "Power Couple" of U.A in their third year.

- Go now, Kisaki! shouted mom.
- Ok, I'm going!

[Izuku's POV]
[A/N: You know shit's about to go down when we switch to Izuku's POV.]

I saw my son walk away with the piece stuck in his leg. He reminded me of me as a hero back then.

I took a hair tie and tied my green hair out of my face. I then pulled the large hood over my head and secured it so that it wouldn't come off. I adjusted my surgical mask and sunglasses and looked at Ochako.

We looked exactly the same, one couldn't even tell our gender.

- Let's go, I said with a smirk that was left unseen.

[...]

We ran to the scene and studied it. I gasped at the horrible scenery.

- Holy crap... I whispered as Ochako gasped beside me.
- Ashido is injured! Ochako whispered next to me.

I looked around and saw Ashido against a wall holding her stomach. Beside her was Kirishima trying to help her as best as he could. Sero was a few meters away. He was helping Kirishima. I noticed he was also injured.

On the battlefield, Todoroki, Bakugo and Iida were fighting two Nomus at once. Kaminari and Jirou were taking care of another while Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu we're struggling against the fourth.

I looked at Ochako and she nodded.

I activated the second quirk and glanced at Kirishima. I felt my arms morph into a rock substance under my sweatshirt.

I smirked under my mask.

"Show time."

I ran towards one of the Nomus Todoroki, Bakugo and Iida were fighting and punched it just as it was about to hurt Iida.

It landed in a wall. I had poured in 30% of One for All and now, because of the "quirk mix", a headache started to make its way in my head.

"I already made a mistake, how nice!" I told myself as I mentally eye rolled.

I saw my old classmates study me, before going back to the fight without a care. Ochako was getting a First Aid Kit in a building for the injured.

Right now, I was fighting a Nomu one on one.

It started running towards me. I dodged his hand just in time and proceeded to cut it with Kirishima's hardening. His hand fell off with a clean cut. Pretty disgusting, yes.

It screamed in pain. After a few seconds, I noticed he didn't regenerate.

I ran towards it and, using my surroundings, I managed to make it to his neck. I jumped in the air using One for All again like an idiot and sliced his head off with the hardening with swift moves.

It fell back lifeless as I landed on the floor beside it as best as I could. My head was pounding. I saw a blurred figure running towards me.

- Izu!

It was Ochako.

- Hey hey! Can you hear me?
- Yeah... just... very dizzy. I used both quirks.

I saw her eye roll behind the sunglasses.

- You idiot!

I giggled. Then, I heard a loud thump. Another Nomu was killed, this time by Kaminari and Jirou. They proceeded to help Yaoyorozu and Asui.

But after a few seconds only, something happened.

One of the Nomus suddenly bursted into flames, screaming like a demon. It burned everything around him.

- Crap! I whispered.

I saw Jirou, Kaminari, Asui, Yaoyorozu and Iida fall back, arms burned because they tried to protect themselves.

Ochako ran towards them with the First Aid Kit. She proceeded with to help them to a safe spot.

I watched all of that in horror. My old friends were almost burned alive. This made my blood start to boil inside as I watched Todoroki and Bakugo still fighting the two Nomus alone.

"Fucking Shigaraki and his Nomus! Always there to ruin my life! They took everything, but they won't take my friends!"

I ran towards one of the Nomus at full speed, not caring now if anybody noticed my quirk.

I punched the one who lit himself on fire as it flew into a wall. I didn't wait for it to stand back up and jumped in the air before landing on it with One for All in my feet. I looked around as I activated the second quirk. I found Ashido and copied her quirk.

The acid burned my skin as I let it flow onto the monster. It made holes in his skin as it screamed in pain.

I quickly deactivated my second quirk and approached the weakened monster.

- It's over, I whispered before I plunged my hand through his heart, killing him instantly.

It was utterly disgusting and I wanted to puke. I ran away from the fallen monster under the impressed looks of my old classmates. Ochako was done with giving out First Aid Kit things to everyone and so she joined me.

- Didn't know you still had it in you, she whispered.
- Urgh, yeah. Me neither, I want to puke now.
- Keep it for later at home. Don't ruin the sweatshirt I just washed yesterday, she said.
- Oh crap, yeah, I said sarcastically.

I could feel her eye roll.

I felt a huge explosion to my side and saw that the last Nomu's head was blown off. When the dust was cleared, it revealed a tired Bakugo and a panting Todoroki.

They raised their fists in the air and raised their heads towards the cameras, in the helicopters above the invisible barrier around us. The same barrier crumbled when the last Nomu was defeated.

Let's get away from here.

Ochako grabbed my arm and started to run away from the scene. I looked back and locked eyes with Bakugo. His eyes slightly widened as I looked back in front of me.

[...]

Ochako and I were watching the events unfold in front of us. We were standing on a rooftop, hidden in the shade. Recovery Girl Jr. healed all of our classmates. The medias were basically killing each other to get an interview from the two top heroes, Shoto and Ground Zero. After an hour or so, everything calmed down and the paparazzis had left because the authorities forced them. The heroes were now making a report for the police. After a few minutes, there was no one left but them in the area. They almost all sighed as they sat down on pieces of debris.

They were talking about something, but I couldn't catch anything they were saying.

- They're talking about us, suddenly whispered Ochako.

Her eyes were glowing red under her sunglasses.

Even if all those years passed, she still looked so beautiful. I never got tired of seeing her everyday.

- They're saying we had a familiar aura...

Her face darkened.

- Should we...
- Go? I think we should, I finished her sentence.

She replaced her mask and gripped my hand. I gripped her hand back as she placed herself on my back. I jumped down the building, creating a small crater as Ochako got off my back. This got the heroes attention and they immediately stood up, ready to engage in fighting.

[Lol, another cliffhanger, ily guys tho I swear 😇]