S I X T E E N | Villain

[...Tomorrow...]

I changed into some gym clothed before opening the door to see the breakfast beside the door. I took the plate.

There was two pieces of bread, two bowls of cereals, a small bowl of soup and finally, an orange juice glass and ustensiles.

We both grabbed our spoons and ate the cereal bowl before clumsily eating the soup with rice noodles with chopsticks.

We gulped down the orange juice and muched on the bread as we made our way to the living room.

- Oh! Hello kids! greeted Mr. Iida.
- Greetings! we both said.
- Great! This morning, you will receive training from me and this afternoon, it will be the Kirishimas, understood?
- Yes sir! we both said again.
- Alright, follow me then.

[...skipping the week because training is just the usual, y'know?...]

At the end of the week, we were both the definition of zombies. It was harsh hero training, almost as worst as dad's "serious" training, as he calls it. The hardest one was probably Mr. Bakugo's training. It was really intense, but it reminded me a lot of dad's training, minus the One for All part. Tomorrow, it was finally the beginning of our patrol week, which I awaited for a long time.

We went to take a shower after the Kaminari's workout. Then, we went down for dinner, probably looking half dead. I didn't even bother to do my hair, so it was looking like a big mess right now.

[Narrator POV]

- Hey Katsuki, mind bringing me the eggs please? asked Mina.
- Sure, he grumbled.

Said man opened the fridge and got out the eggs, not taking his eyes off his phone. His wife was texting him that she would come home from her business trip in a few days.

[A/N: I have a smol message to say about this story's ships. I had to only put straight ships in this story so that it actually works with the plot story of the children being all in the same class. Sorry if it offends people.]

Anyway, his "brats" weren't home right now so there was no point in going home to be alone.

- So, what do you think about those kids? asked me Eijiro.
- They're motivated, they don't give up, unlike a shit ton of pro heroes these days.
- You tell me! answered Denki.
- If this goes on, heroes will go extinct after we retire, said Momo.
- Ugh, don't make me feel that old now, said Mina as she slumped on the counter.
- As long as we still can fight, we have no reason to retire, said Shoto almost poetically.
- Exactly! shouted Kirishima.

Then, the heroes heard some lazy footsteps coming from the hall and everyone turned around.

And for a second there, they saw what they thought was Midoriya.

Everyone froze in fear and shock.

- What's wrong?

The boy's voice brought them all back to reality.

- Ah, uh, nothing boy! said Kirishima, followed by a nervous giggle.
- Is it my hair? I didn't style it yet.
- You... just reminded us of an old friend, haha! said Kaminari has he scratched his neck.

The boy raised an eyebrow as he made his way to the table.

The two students ate in silence.

- Goodnight, both said in unison before leaving the room, after a few minutes.

When the heroes heard their room door close, they suddenly started talking like maniacs.

- What the hell was that? He was literally a copy of Izuku right there! shouted Mina.
- You're right, it was...

Iida sighed, clearly shaken up. Izuku was his best friend back then, so it greatly affected him.

- Disturbing, very unusual.
- What if- started Kirishima.

But he got slapped almost instantly.

- Shut up Eijiro, growled Bakugo.

Everyone stopped talking at the same time too.

- Listen, all of you, he said with a harsh voice. Whether you fucking like it or not, these two died almost 20 years ago! These kids are 16. It clearly doesn't add up, so for the love of fuck, stop it!
- Katsuki's right hon... said Mina as she put a hand on her husband's shoulder.

The red haired male frowned.

- We'll just have to ask them personally.
- Wha-
- It's a good idea, said Iida, replacing his glasses on his nose.

Kirishima slammed his fist on the table.

- Tomorrow, after the patrol.

[...]

[Kisaki's POV]

I yawned as I got up from my bed. I mae my way to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Do I really look like dad this much?"

I passed a hand through my hair, examining it. I styled it a little so that it doesn't shot up from everywhere and, satisfied with the results, I went back to my room to put my costume on.

When I was finished I went downstairs.

- Good morning, Kisaki! said Ms. Kirishima.
- Good morning.

I sat down at the table and ate in silence. Later, Kiba joined me.

- I'm so excited! she whispered.
- I knowww, I am too! I whispered back.

I had finished eating when the pro heroes came out of the office.

Today, 10 of them are on patrol. They told us that, normally, they patrol in groups of 2, but today, they decided to patrol close to each other to teach us some things.

- Are you ready students? asked Red Riot.

All of them looked so cool in their hero costumes!

- You look so cool! both Kiba and I said.

They smiled at us.

- Alright, let's go! said Ms. Kirishima.

[The ten on patrol:

Kirishima
Bakugo
Asui
Ashido
Iida
Kaminari
Sero
Todoroki
Yaoyorozu
Jirou

You're welcome.]

[...]

So far, we had encountered two small villains. The group had separated in 3 to cover more ground. We watched Ms. Kirishima, Mr. Todoroki and Ms. Todoroki fight off the first villain. It was an easy one. I took mental notes of the things they did, like the techniques they used to approach the heroes.

The second one, Ms. Kaminari, Mr. Kaminari, Ms. Tokoyami and Mr. Sero fought him off with ease. It was a monster that could duplicate himself, so it was way harder, but they still managed to fight him off. "No wonder they're all top heroes!"

Right now, Kiba and I were with Mr. Iida, Mr. Bakugo and Mr. Kirishima. I have to admit that the hero Ground Zero was pretty scary. He had a continuous straight face at all time and he looked intimidating with the scar he had on his right cheek, going down to his neck. "This is what happens when you're a hero, you get scars..."

I thought of dad and mom's scars and how they got them. "Well, there's exceptions."

- Alright kids, you're doing great. But remember, don't engage in combat, ok? You don't have your hero license yet and you could get in big trouble, said Mr. Iida.
- Yes, of course! As calm as a picture, we are! said Kiba.

Mr. Kirishima laughed.

Then, we heard a loud boom coming from a few meters down a street.

- That's a job for us! Come on!

They began running towards the situation as Kiba and I followed right behind. Mr. Iida, who was running faster was already there when we arrived.

But he was frozen into place. When Mr. Bakugo and Kirishima arrived, they also both froze.

In front of us, they were a giant Nomu, these beasts that Shigaraki controlled with the help of this doctor.