E L E V E N | Toshinori

Immediately, he ran up to me and kicked me in the stomach, making me fall on my back. I got up instantly and grabbed his knee as he was about to kick me again and swung it in the air. He landed just a few centimeters away from falling off the stage. The crowd gasped at how close he was.

He got up again and ran back to me. He tried to hit me several times with punches but I either dodged or blocked them before I sent him a punch with a little too much One for All, this time, punching him out of the stage.

- Gurine wins!

I got off the stage and helped Iida up.

- It was great fighting you, Gurine. You were a very strong opponent.
- You too man! Good job!

He smiled at me before we returned to our seats in the class 1-A area.

[...]

Kiba had won her match against Kaminari, Hatsu won his against his brother, Todoroki won over Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu won over some random guy in class 1-B, Kirishima won over Sero, Togata won over a class 1-D student and finally, Ojiro won against a class 1-E student.

I looked at the board to see the next matches.

[NEXT MATCHES!

Todoroki Jenny VS Gurine Kisaki
Bakugo Hatsu VS Yaoyorozu Mawa
Kirishima Samael VS Togata Mia
Gurine Kiba VS Ojiro Menai]

I sighed and looked over to the bicolor haired girl. She looked at me too and blushed. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and smiled at her. She smiled back.

- Now everyone, welcome our beautiful students, GURINE KISAKI AND TODOROKI JENNY!

I advanced on stage, going on one side while Todoroki went on the other.

- Ready students? Set, go!

I braced myself for her attacks. She started running towards me and with one hand, she created a scythe of fire and slashed it. A huge gust of heat blew in my direction as I shielded myself with my arms. My arms were slightly toasted as I hissed at the stinging.

She attacked me with other multiple weapons. At this point, I was just dodging and jumping without even using my quirk. I was grateful for the training my father gave me in the last few months for this moment.

She created two big ice lances and swinged them at me. But I grabbed both of them as the crowd gasped. These lances were huge and I had just blocked both of them. I grasped both of them and pulled them towards me, making Todoroki stumble forward and fall on her face. She let go of them. I picked both of them up by the handle, feeling the cold ice against the palms of my hands.

I swinged them towards her, but not enough do that I could hurt her. She tried running around me, but I kept blocking her attacks.

That's when I decided to use another trick mom taught me. It was a trick that sent a message to her mind making her believe that someone is touching her back from behind her. When I did this, she spun around, confused.

I took advantage of this moment and used a few percents of One for All to push her out of the plateform. She fell back on her butt outside of it.

- Gurine wons!

I got off the arena and held out my hand to Todoroki. She sighed and smiled a little before taking it.

- It was nice fighting you, Kisaki.
- You're a super good fighter, Todoroki, it was nice to fight you too! I said, flashing her my biggest smile.

She blushed.

- Ah, um, you can c-call me Jenny, you know.
- Alright Jenny.

We walked back to our class's spot. I sat down next to Iida and Kirishima while she went to sit beside my sister and Shinso.