T W O | Childhood

[Time Skip: 6 years]
[A/N: The time skips will all be very long, so don't be surprised.]
[POV: Narrator]

- Mommy?

The brunette looked at her two children with tired eyes, hair shadowing her face.

- Yes my darling?
- What is it like outside?

The question pierced through the brunette's heart like a bullet. She held back some tears before looking at her boyfriend.

- Come here Kiba, said a deep but kind voice.

The small girl stood up and ran to her father, throwing herself into his arms. He took her and placed her on his lap.

- Outside, the world is green. The sky is blue and everything is beautiful. There are birds flying in the sky, even humans sometimes! said the green-haired adult.
- Woah! exclaimed the young boy that was sitting on his mother's lap.

Izuku chuckled, remembering Hawks and Tokoyami.

- I promise that one day, we will get out of here, he continued, pushing his overgrown hair out of his face.

"If only I could find a way..."

- We will find a way dad, don't worry! said the little boy.

The grown adult looking at his child with confused eyes. He decided to test out his theory.

"Smile for me, Kisaki." he thought.

The little boy flashed a big smile at his father, a smile so bright it could rival the sun.

- It seems that your quirk has manifested, said Izuku with a smile.
- Oh, really?! exclaimed the little boy.
- Yeah! You have your mom's quirk, Mind Control!
- Yay! I have mommy's quirk!

He jumped in her mother's arms as she chuckled and kissed him on the forehead.

- And me dad, do I have a quirk? asked the little girl.
- Of course Kiba! Don't worr-

And then, she, along with her dad, began to float.

- Woah! Dad, what's happening?! screamed the little girl, panicking.
- Touch your hands together and say "Release!", shouted the mom, laughing.

The little girl quickly did what she was told and her and her dad came crashing down on the floor.

- Owwww, said the little girl, rubbing her elbow, tears stinging her eyes.
- Let me see what's wrong, said the father.

He gently took her daughter's elbow, rubbed it and kissed it. The gesture reminded him of Recovery Girl.

- There you go! It'll heal faster now!

He said that as he ruffled her daughter's green hair, causing a giggle to escape her lips.

- So, Kisaki has Mind Control and Kiba has Zero Gravity! That's amazing! shouted the dad, pumping up his fist in the air.

The kids looked at him and did the same.

- We will bcome heroes! said the little boy.
- Yeah! shouted the little girl.

Izuku looked at Ochako and they both chuckled.

- Actually, your mom and I were heroes too! said the greenette.
- WOAH! Mommy and daddy were heroes?!

The kids looked at each other before starting to jump up and down from excitement.

- That's so cool! I want to become like mommy and daddy! continued the little boy.
- Me too!
- I'm sure you'll make excellent heroes! said Izuku as he ruffled his son's green hair, the same hair he had.