N I N E | Hello, Old Friends

[Very funny chapter... ;)]

[Izuku's POV]

[...a few days later...]

- I'm late! Bye everyone!
- Bye dad!
- Bye Izuku.

I left the house running in the streets, tie not even tied and hair in a mess. I took my elastic band and wrapped it around my hair rapidly before proceeding to do my tie. When I got to my workplace, I was fully clothed and prepared.

- Good morning Gurine.
- Good morning Mr. Seiro.
- Today, we have important customers coming.
- Are we still doing the blindfold thing?
- It's this shop's tradition, so yes, always.
- Alright, noted. I'll be going in the back to do some sorting, call me when they arrive.
- Of course.

I went into the tailoring room and began preparing it for the customers. Mr. Seiro was an old man that, before I came, ran this shop alone. Despite being alone, he made a lot of money with his expensive yet perfect suits. When he saw me looking for a job, he hired me instantly. He told me I had a lovely attitude that would maybe attract more people.

About two hours later, as I was getting the materials ready to take the measurements of the people, Mr. Seiro came in to tell me the clients arrived. I peeked my head from the backstore.

Oh no.

Waiting in the shop were people I knew very well.

There was Todoroki, Iida, Bakugo and Kirishima.

"What the heck did I do to you karma." I thought as I dragged myself outside.

The tradition of the shop was to blindfold the users and only remove the blindfold when we were done with their suits. I thought it was stupid at first until now.

I walked to Mr. Seiro's side, internally screeching.

- Today, my assistant Mr. Gurine will be taking your measurements and helping me in the making of the suits.

After several seconds of thinking, I came to a conclusion that I could use a normal voice.

- Nice to meet you, sirs. You can follow the sound of my footsteps to the back.

They did as I told them. They didn't talk very much, not even Bakugo and this kind of looked weird to me.

- You can stop here.
- Mr. Seiro told us your name was Gurine right? Is your son in my daughter's class? asked Todoroki.
- I-uh, yes! My son and daughter are indeed students of U.A, I'm very proud of them. I- uh, will take your measurements so don't be surprised.

There was an uncomfortable silence as I started taking everyone's measurements.

- My son told me that your family comes from the countryside, said Iida.
- We did come from the countryside, i-indeed!
- What's your quirk, if I may ask? Because my son told me that the twins have kickass quirks! said Kirishima.
- I have the copy quirk, I can copy anyone's quirk if I'm in a...

I took a few second to think of something to say.

- If I'm in a 2 meter radius of the person. It's not a useful quirk in battle really.
- It can be problematic, that's for sure, said Iida.

I smiled, feeling a little more comfortable.

- I bet you are all proud of your kids, am I right? I asked.
- Mhm, yeah, said Bakugo. The brats are pretty good.
- Of course I am, who wouldn't be! exclaimed Kirishima.
- My daughter is an amazing person with a lovely personality, exactly like her mother. I'm proud of her, yes, said Todoroki.
- I am. And you, Gurine-kun? asked Iida.
- Ah, yes I am. We... didn't have the best life I could give to my kids, unfortunately, but I'm more than proud to see that they are on their way to become heroes. It was their dream.
- I'm sorry to hear that, Gurine-kun.