Chapter 21: A Bitch and a Little Closeness

Heaven's (Angel's) P.O.V.

He was just in his seat not minding the girls that is eyeing him. And something inside me feels great at him for not minding them, but I'm feeling some anger at the girls who's sending some weird faces at him.

Hmm. .. I guess that's what David called a flirt look. He told me that when I questioned him about the girl and the boy talking to each other in the cafeteria. She was giving him that look.

"He looks like a hot devil."the blond girl said in that weird sound.(A/N:the 'blond girl' is trying to sound sexy but failed😂.)

"I could look at him all day."another one said. Still, with that weird sound!

"He's handsome."another one said and ended it with a 'arrrr' sound.

"And he's mine."the blond girl that spoke first said, then headed to our direction. I mean... to Harvey's direction I mean.

She walked with grace. Swaying her hips a little that made some boys look in desire. She's beautiful alright, can't deny that. But her face is covered with make up that is too... uhmm how do I say this... thick?

As she reached Harvey's place, she clamped her lips and opened them that made a *pphaaa* sound to get his attention.

Harvey then looked up to her having a blank look. A small smile was drawn to my face then I hid it.

"Well, hello there sweetie. " there's that kinda annoying sound that she made earlier.

'Why can't she sound normal???'

I saw how Harvey's eyes held confusion, but Harvey didn't speak nor move. So the girl continued.

"Sweetie..."she said that as she snaked his arms around his neck."care to join me in the comfort room? It'll be fun.. promise" with that she moved to press her lips against his.

Something inside me want to do something bad to her, but instead stayed rooted at my place.

But that was prevented for he threw her arms that was around him then stood up. He then faced the girl.

"Sweetie!!!"the girl whined. For me she sounded like a dying donkey.

'I love your thoughts Angel.'her mind commented. She giggled silently in her mind about that.

"Excuse me miss. But I don't know you."he still sounded cold and his face is void with any emotion.

"But we could get to know each other."the girl suggested, and again! With that voice!." I'm Bia Charm."she reached her hand out to him on which he didn't accept. She slowly back down her hand then spoke. " the daughter of one of the investors in this university."she said proudly as she held her head high.

He then looked at me and I saw there was a glint of... .happiness? When he looked at me. Then he diverted his attention to the girl in front of him.

Harvey looked like he's not intrested." I don't care. And stop bothering me." With that he grabbed my hand then we both went out of the classroom.

He was still holding my hand as they walk to the... . Uhh.. I don't know where.

The way where we are going is far from the places where student use to stay.

I just stayed silent and waited till we got there. Wherever that is.

After a couple of minutes of walking and turning to different hallways. Harvey finally stopped.

We reached a door. He opened it and viola!

What lies in front of them is like the garden I saw a few days ago. It has a lot of plants that radiates a positive vibe. Starting from the grass to shrubs until the trees that covers the sky above.

"Harvey?" I called to get his attention. He then faced me, still holding my hand. "What are going to do here?"

He sigh, slowly let go of my hand then walked a little then sat on the radiant green grass." Nothing."his face is still emotionless.

I moved to sit next to him then faced the sky.

"You know we are friends now right? You can tell me. But if you won't then it's o. ..."he didn't let me finish when he spoke up.

"Something inside me that is irritated because of that girl. Can't she take a hint?!"he raised his voice a little but still kept a blank expression. "I went here to keep my mind cool, I hate sluts."He muttered the last word.

"What's a slut?" I wonder what that word means. I know some difficult ones but I haven't encountered that word.

He then looked at me and chuckled a little, a small tiny smile made a way to his lips. What's funny?

"You'll learn that one day."

-

Harvey and I just stayed there in a peaceful and calming silence. Until my stomach broke it.

*Grurleglegurlegleglurgurl* that was my stomach. And it's hungry! Well the sound was embarrassing.

I glance at Harvey and gave him a shy look, my cheeks started turning red. He chuckled a little then spoke.

"I think we should go to the cafeteria ." He said and looked at my stomach. I saw a tiny smile in his face." You're stomach is grumbling. Come on."

With that we went to the cafeteria.

I hope that this will stay like this... . The closeness and friendship.

To be continued. . .

A/N

Goodnight peeps.. I'm really sleepy.

Hope you love or like this chapter!!!😁

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Mwaahh! 😘