THIRTEEN

KIM DOYOUNG

Ten's car was already parked in the driveway. I turn my engine off, grabbing my gun and walked out of the car, slamming the door shut behind me. I walked inside the warehouse and saw Ten with his arms crossed, yelling at one of them.

"Who was it?"I asked, my voice coming out harsher than I expect. "Junghyun."Ten said and I walk towards him. Everyone was quiet once I reached in front of him. He was already beaten up, dried blood was on his clothes and face. "Did I not pay you enough?"I asked and he shook his head. "Who?"I asked. "D—daniel."He choked out and I sigh. "Take care of the rest, make a new plan on Daniel. I'll take care of him."I said to Ten.

"You two, bring him."I said, pointing to two people and they nod, bringing him up and following me towards one of the room. "What are you good at? Knives, guns, or physical?"I asked and he burst out into cries. "P—please, I was paying back my debt, I—I had no choice—"I cut him off by kicking him across the stomach. I let out a sigh and bent down towards him. "You're willing to put everyone in danger? Just to pay off your fucking debts?"I yelled at him, grabbing his collar. I punched him across the face and throw him back towards the ground.

"It's useless cutting off something from you— it's a waste of energy."I said, bending down towards him. I checked his mouth, besides the blood on his teeth and mouth, it looked healthy.

"Mr. Kim—"

"Any disease?"I asked and he weakly shook his head no. "Good."I said standing up, aiming his head and shooting straight to it. "Send him to Yuta. Clean the blood too."I said and they both nod, bowing down to me. "Need any help? I can call the others."I asked. "No, sir."One of them said and I nod, walking out of the room.

I walked out and saw everyone cleaning up. "We're moving?"I asked and Ten shook his head. "Transferring. No drugs in a month. We're switching to weapons for now, I have my own warehouse."Ten said. "Since when?"I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "A month ago, many people knew it by now though."He said proudly and I looked at him blankly. "Whatever you're not fun."Ten said, grabbing a gun. "Let's go, we're going to Daniel."Ten announced.

"You too. I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing him."Ten said and I follow him. We both got into our own car and five of our men followed closely at a different car behind us.

It took roughly thirty minutes to finally reach Daniel's house. Ten ordered some of the man to guard around his house and we both put on silencer on our own gun. I put on a black hat and mask and saw Ten putting them on too. I look around the block and see no one wandering around.

I knock on the front door he opens it a few moments later and he looked at me. His eyes widen and took a few steps back. Before he could run, his body dropped to the ground. I glanced at Ten and saw him putting his gun away. I patted him at the back and he call our men back to the house.

Ten shot Daniel straight in the head, his blood was starting to pool on the ground and I walked inside his house. I look around and saw nothing vulnerable beside his bongs and empty packs of drugs. I heard a quiet sobs from the kitchen and I walk towards the sound.

A girl was crying with both of her hands in front of her mouth. She cried even harder when I stand in front of her. I scanned her and call Ten. "Take care of her."I said to him. He nod and I left the kitchen.

"Can you not function well when I'm not around? Jesus."Jaehyun said once Ten told him about what happened. "I know a few people who can tell us about dealing at the black market."Jaehyun said and I glanced up at him.

"We'll deal around with some of your customers first before diving in deep."Ten said. "We need to know how much we got from it too."I said. "If it's good?"Jaehyun asked. "I'm no longer dealing drugs, I'll deal weapons."Ten said with a grin and I agree at him. "We have to be more careful, there's a lot of stinky people in this type of business."I warned. "Sure, I'm in."Jaehyun said. "You're in either way though."Ten said and Jaehyun scoffed.

"Did Soyeon leave the hospital today? When will she go back to school?"Jaehyun asked and I rose my eyebrow at him. "What is this? Since when do you care about girls?"Ten asked and Jaehyun lets out a cough.

"She took off the sling, should be back to her normal life by now."I said, playing on my phone. "Hurry and get out of the hospital. We need to start on the dealings first thing. Both Doyoung and I will get everyone settled."Ten said and Jaehyun nod, throwing another popcorn inside his mouth.