SIX

YOO SEOYEON

"I'm leaving,"I said, putting on my shoes. "Do you have a ride?"My step-dad asked and I nod. "See you."I said leaving the house and closing the door behind me. His car was parked a bit far from the house. A cigarette was between his lips as I walked towards him.

He saw me and throw the cigarette away. He blew the smoke away from me and unlocked the car door. He starts the car and drove towards the school. "Jungwoo told me to invite you to his birthday."I said to him. "Where at?"He asked.

"SKY lounge."I said. "I'll be there."He said without any second thought and I looked at him. "You will too, right? Dress nicely. I want to see you in a dress."He said with a smirk on his face. "You wish."I muttered as I rolled my eyes and it was silent for the rest of the ride. We both arrived at the school a few minutes later and I immediately gets off. "Thanks for the ride."I said, walking ahead of him. I walked inside the classroom and find Lucas already sitting on his spot with a paper bag on top of his table.

"Soyeon-ah! I missed you!"Lucas said once I sat down. "I got you a gift."He said, giving me the paper bag. "Thank you! How was your trip?"I asked, sitting down. "It was nice, I got to wander off alone."He shrugged and I chuckled. "Get yourself a girl, it's sad hearing that."I said.

"I will, I will. Worry about yourself. You never had a boyfriend since we knew each other."He said and I shrugged. "Studies."I said and Doyoung walked in, looking at me briefly before looking away. "Is it because there's no man? This is why I told you to drop that attitude."He said poking my cheek with his finger and I hit is shoulder, making him laugh.

"Is it really okay if we drink on a school night?"Lucas asked, taking a drink from one of the waiter. "We have half a day of school tomorrow, should be fine. Just know your limit."I said, sipping on my half empty chocolate drink. "But I'm impressed that Yeri got along well with your brothers. Does any of them have a crush on her?"He asked as we both watched Yeri laughing with my brothers.

"I hope not."I said, chuckling. "That would be horrible. Yeri's too good for them. Nope, won't ever happen."I said, shaking my head no and Lucas agreed. "She'd be bettter with me. Right Soyeon-ah?"He asked, looking at me with a grin. "Just wait until I tell her that. You'll get both of your feet stomped this time."I said and he scoffed.

"Hey,"A girl said, walking towards Lucas with a smile on her face. I grinned and bid my goodbye to him. I finished up my chocolate drink before placing it with the rest of the dirty dishes. I walked towards the bathroom and wash my hands, it was starting to get sticky from the chocolate.

I dried my hand and smoothen my white dress and hair before walking out of the bathroom. "Oh? Soyeon-ah! Why are you here?"Ten asked, grabbing my arm gently. "It's my brother birthday, he's celebrating it here. Why are you here?"I asked, my eyebrows furrowed together and he shrugged. "I was just visiting. Beside, Doyoung said he'll be here too along with Jaehyun."He said and I nod.

"I didn't know you knew my brother."I said and he smiled. "I didn't."He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "I own this building."He laugh and my eyes widen. "Have fun! I'll see you around."He said with a grin before walking away.

I shook my thoughts away and walked away from the hallway. The muffled sound of music became clearer and I grab a glass of drink from the waiter. I thanked her before putting it near my mouth. Before the drink could touch my lips, it was taken away from me.

"You don't drink, huh?"Doyoung said, sipping the drink. "I was about to try it."I muttered and he give me the glass. "Try it then."He said and I grabbed it from his hand and took a sip, giving it back to him right after. "Do you like it?"He asked and I shook my head as the bitter taste filled my mouth. "Good."He said, with a smile.