SEVENTEEN

KIM DOYOUNG

"Leave some guards at the back door, make sure he doesn't try to pull anything stupid."I said. "This whole thing is stupid. Why would he want us to deliver the weapon on his office? When the office is open?"Ten sigh and Jaehyun patted his back. "Not everyone is that smart, let's go. It's almost 8"Jaehyun said and we all grabbed our own coat.

I make sure I have my gun with me and we all leave the room. The guards bow down slightly before following us from behind. We separate into two cars and drove towards the customer's office.

I walked out of the car and grab the package. Ten ordered the men around the building just as planned. "We'll be here."Jaehyun said and I nod. I walk towards the back door and nod at the guard. He let me in and I walk up the stairs.

It took me quite a while to reach his office but eventually, I made it up. I walked towards where the office is but one security stopped me. "Excuse me, where are you heading to?"He asked. "Mr. Koo. Is he in office?"I asked. He glanced at the suitcase on my hand and immediately nod. "Yes he is, go ahead."He said, noding his head at me and I gave one back. I walked towards his office and knock on the door.

I look around and saw a camera at the top corner. The narrow hallway is empty, since his office is basically separated from where the workers are. The white plain walls surrounds me as I wait in front of the door.

"Come in."His distinct voice said. I open the door and walked inside the office. "Doyoung-ssi!"He said, once he land his eyes on me.

"I really thought Hanbin was joking when you guys moved to weapons."He chuckled, standing up from his seat. My face stays expressionless and he sat down on the couch in his room. "Sit down,"He said, pointing to the seat in front of him. I set the suitcase on the table and sit myself down on the black leather couch. I glance around his room before motioning towards the black suitcase.

"Take a look."I said. "I know all of your things are legit,"He said, clicking open the suitcase. He smiles slightly before standing up to grab a briefcase from his table top. "Here you go."June said, placing the black briefcase on top of the table. "Nice working with you."I said, standing up from the seat and he rose one of his eyebrows. "Already? You just got here though."He said and I slightly bow my head.

"The rest are waiting."I said. Realization wash over his face and he nod. "Alright, alright. Go then. I hope we can see each other around."He said and I nod. I grab the briefcase and walked out of his office. I walked back out of the hallway and walk towards where the elevators are.

I press the button and wait for a while. My phone buzzed and I looked down at my screen.

Ten: Hurry and come down. I need drinks.

I locked my phone and the door opens. It's empty and I walked inside. I press the lobby and the elevator went down. I stare at the metal door and soon enough, it opens up again. I walked out and the two immediately stood up. We walked back towards where the car is and I hand the briefcase to Ten.

"Let's go!"Ten exclaimed and we all went back to the cars.

The three of us went back to the warehouse to grab our own cars and head towards the local club. Most criminals and gangs I've met likes to spent time here, that might be one of the reason no one dares to pick a fight in this club.

Loud music was blaring through the speakers as puffs of smokes and loud chatters filled the air. The two walked ahead of me towards the bar stools and ordered some drinks. "Doyoung-ah! The usual?"Ten asked and I nod. A slight feeling of something bad happening kept appearing on the back of my head but I ignored it.