TEN

YOO SOYEON

Everyone left my room a few hours ago. Donghan just stop by to give me my books and pencil case before leaving. I forced myself not to let the tears fall and just stay silent while staring blankly at the wall for a while before I started studying.

Not a single family member was here to stay the night with me. It was fine, I guess. The nurse came with my dinner. Though it doesn't took me long to finish up the bland dinner.

The room was silent and all I can hear is the beeping that came from the machine beside me along with the silent sound from my pencil. A knock was heard and the door opened. I glance towards the door and saw Ten peeking his head inside. "Oh? You're here."I said with a smile on my face. He sits beside me and lets out a sigh. "Winter really is scary. It gives me chill to imagine what you two went through."He said, shuddering and I laugh lightly.

"How's your shoulder? Does it still hurt? Is it getting better?"He asked, taking a seat on the empty chair beside me. "It's better now than before. I'm feeling okay."I said and he nod.

"I didn't get to buy you some foods. You can tell me now what you want, I'll bring it here tomorrow morning."He said, smiling. "You have school tomorrow, no need for that."I chuckle.

"Is Jaehyun okay?"I asked, writing the formula for the next problem.

"Ah, Jaehyun,"He trailed off. "He broke his wrist and his arm."He said. "He got a mild concussion, still hasn't wake up though. There's some wounds over his body from the window."He said, slightly frowning. "Thankfully, his legs are okay, only a few bruises and cuts are there."He said, making me stop moving my pencil.

"He's okay, I promise, the doctor said he'll wake up in two to three days."He said and I bit my lip. I stayed silent and he cleared his throat. "It's fine, he's a strong guy. He's been through a lot worse than this."He said with a light laugh following right after. "He decided to protect you, he knows what he's getting himself into."He added with a smile and I give him one in return. "Why are you studying? You just woke up."He said, grabbing my pencil and placing it inside the book, slamming it shut before placing it at the table beside me. I laugh and make myself more comfortable.

"Doyoung is worried about you."He said, making himself comfortable on the seat. "Why?"I asked. "He had some business to take care of yesterday when you text him,"He said.

"So he's—"

"It's not like we blew up or something."I chuckle and he smiled slightly. He looks around the room before dropping his gaze back on me. "Is no one staying here tonight?"He asked and I shook my head.

"Everyone has their schedule packed for the next two weeks."I said, shrugging. "How can— Do you want me to stay here with you?"He asked and I shook my head immediately. "It's fine! I can survive on my own."I said.

"But still! You're sick! What if something happens to you at night?"He said and I stayed silent, with a smile forming on my face. "I'll be fine, nothing will happen to me tonight. What about Jaehyun? Is anyone staying with him?"I asked. "Taeyong is, for the night."Ten said.

"This won't do. I'll stay with you here tonight. Just for tonight, okay?"He asked, looking at me. "Fine, okay. Just don't disturb me while I'm sleeping."I said and he grinned. "I won't! I'll be back. You have your phone right? Text me something you want, I'll bring it for you."He said, giving me a bright smile before walking out of the room. I rest my head back and let out a breath.

"I bought us some chocolate milk,"He said and I looked at the chocolate boxes. "8 of them."I stated.