TWO

YOO SOYEON

"Soyeon-ah, I can't pick you up today. Do you have a ride home?"Lucas said through the phone.

"Yeah, it's alright. Everything okay?"I asked, entering the lift and pressing the lobby.

"I'm really sorry. Something came up. Don't leave the building without anyone taking you home okay? I gotta go now."He continued and I nod.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."I said, hanging up the phone and exiting the elevator. I walked out of the building and hugged my coat around me tighter and looked at my watch.

10:33 PM

I opened the door of the building and started to walk. The crowd from yesterday was gone, but the road seems even more emptier than yesterday. I made my way down the road and stopped at the pedestrian walk. I wait for the light to turn green and look around. A sleek, black sports car was parked around the corner in the opposite direction in front of me, which caught my attention. The light turned green and I kept on walking. I was headed towards the black car, as it was close to the bus stop.

"Do you have the package? I need it for tomorrow."A man said, walking out of the mini market nearby. His voice was distant. I stopped again by the pedestrian light and waited until the light turned green before I crossed the street, getting nearer towards the sports car. "Ah right, are you coming to the race today?"He said, opening his car, his eyes only focusing inside his car.

"No, I am not bringing any— What the fuck? Why would you put out a bet on me?"He said, it was clear enough to know that he was pissed off. He looked up from his car and his eyes met mine. I locked eyes with him and he stared at me blankly, getting inside his car before I looked away.

Kim Doyoung?

He didn't left from his spot and I couldn't see what he was doing as his car was quite tinted. I started to hear the busy streets ahead of me.

Will the bus still be there?

I looked at my watch and let out a breath, creating a thick smoke coming out from my mouth. I shoved my hand inside my coat and hug it around my body. The sound of smooth engine filled my ears and I glanced beside me to see the same car around the corner. The window rolled down and Doyoung looked at me.

"Get in."

"I can take the bus,"I said and keep on walking. He followed me slowly and sigh harshly. "Just get in."He said and I ignored him, stopping once I'm at the bus stop. He scoffed and stopped the car, walking towards me and pulling me inside his car. He went inside soon after. "What the hell?!"I asked and he didn't say anything. He rolled the window up and speed off, not letting me wear the safety belt first.

"Throw your bag to the backseat. Don't talk to anyone unless I told you to."He said coldly and I furrowed my eyebrows once I saw him heading to the other side of the town. "Doyoung—"

"Open your mouth once again and I'll make sure to shut it for you."He said and I bit my tongue, stopping myself from talking back to him.

The time on his car shows that it was nearing 11 at night and I looked out of the window.

I started to see multiple headlights ahead along with the muffled sound of music as it slowly filled my ears. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around curiously.

"Do you have any curfew?"He asked and I looked at him, not saying a word. He sighed harshly before opening his mouth, "How can you be the top student in school if you're this stupid. Answer me."He said, glaring at me.

"Yes—"

"Great, that's all I need to hear."He said before honking a few times. The crowd of people move away and started to cheer once they saw his car. He parked it in the middle of the road, along with a fee other cars, and took off his safetly belt. "Get out of the car."He said, getting out from his side. I follow soon after and walked towards him, keeping a safe distance between us.