Prizza

*JEROME'S POV*

We arrived at the prizza place and decided on large pepperoni prizza. We sat down at the table, me on one side, Hazel and Mitch on the other, and talked about youtube and minecraft and decided we would all record together when we got home. I suddenly realized i was falling in love with my best friend's girlfriend, i would never act on it now that they were official but still... He hit the jackpot, Hazel's nice, funny, smart, beautiful, and she likes video games! Did i mention beautiful? I excused myself to the restroom and splashed my face with water, no i can't like her. No stop it Jerome. I walked back and saw the waitress setting the prizza down on the table. "Yummy" i said loud enough for them to hear. As soon as the pizza was on the table Mitch grabs the biggest piece, "HEEEYY DAS MIIINE" i yelled loud enough so that the table behind me looked at us. "Shhhhh" Hazel said laughing. I loved her laugh... After we were done with the prizza we went over to the mini arcade and i played air hockey with Mitch as Hazel rode the motorcycle. "MIIIITCH JEEERROOOME" Hazel called "I FOUND JUST DAAAANCEE" Mitch and I looked at each other and ran off to Hazel. "Jeez guys who wants to go first?" She asked. "MEEEE" i screamed causing people to look again. "Maybe a little #Merome action?" Hazel suggested and took out her phone. "YEA BUDDY" Mitch yelled and hopped onto the platform. I followed him and put 2 quarters in and selected the song 'single ladies' by Beyoncé as Mitch and Hazel started cracking up. Hazel pulled out her phone and started a video as Mitch and I started singing and dancing along to the beat. By the time we were done we were all laughing so hard our stomachs hurt and we started to walk out to the car to go home. "Ohmygosh that is SOOO going on Youtube and Instagram" Hazel said as Mitch and I laughed. We all hopped in the car, this time i was in the back, Mitch drove, and Hazel was in the front passengers seat. I whipped out my phone and started a vlog. "Hey everybody whats going on Jerome here and im with Mitch or Bajancanadian and our friend Hazel or HazelCraft and we just ate some PRIZZA" i yelled "yeaaahh buddy" Mitch joined in. "Then i video taped Mitch and Jerome singing 'all the single ladies' it will be posted on my channel and on Instagram #MEROMEEE" hazel screamed as Mitch and I laughed. "And we will be posting a hunger deens later with Mitch, Hazel, and I so stay tuned for that lil baccs!" I yelled loudly "HUNGER DEEENS" Mitch and Hazel screamed together. "Goodnight everybody" i said and ended the video. "Ah the haters are going to go crazy that I'm here" hazel said "good thing i don't give a damn" she said and laughed. We pulled into the drive way and got out of the car. "We should go to the beach tomorrow" Mitch said. "Yaaaass" Hazel agreed as i nodded my head... Hazel in a bikini... Yas... As Hazel walked inside Mitch walked over to me and whispered "hey dood you got a tent in yo pants whatcha thinkin about?" He asked me. "Uhm... Just this girl I like..." I said and walked up to my room to set up recording equipment. "I'LL START SKYPE" Mitch yelled from his room downstairs. "IM IN THE KITCHEN ANYONE WANT A DRANK?" Hazel yelled. "YUS PLEASE" i yelled. "IM GOOD" Mitch yelled as i got a call from Skype and accepted. "Hey noob" Mitch said as I got up to let Hazel in. "here ya go biggums" she said as she handed me my drank. "Thaaank you" i said back. As she started to leave i walked up behind her, spun her around, and kissed her again. I don't know what I'm thinking i just had to. She pushed me away and looked into my eyes scared. I got confused why but remembered... Mitch is on Skype. Did he see? "JEROME IM GOING TO KILL YOU" i heard from downstairs, yup, he saw.

*HAZEL'S POV*

Why did Jerome kiss me?!? He knows i chose Mitch! Damn it! Now everything is going to hell! Mitch saw him! Ohmygod what if he breaks up with me?!? NO NO NO I LOVE MITCH! "WHAT THE HELL JEROME" i screamed furiously. "I...i..." He answered back dumbfounded. "YOU JUST HAD TO DIDN'T YOU!?! NO MEANS NO JEROME!!" I yelled and turned to leave but ran into a steaming Mitch. "JEROME IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" Mitch yelled and tried to move past me. "Stop it Mitch" i told him. He looked down at me, fury in his eyes. "Trust me you don't want to deal with this now. Lets leave and come back later and talk like adults" Mitch shot a nasty glare at Jerome. "Please Mitch" i begged. "Fine" he told me, still glaring at Jerome. I felt kind of bad for Jerome, he probably just lost his best friend... But to be fair he also just kissed his best friend's girlfriend... I walked out of the room dragging Mitch along with me, i dragged him into my room and sat down on the bed as he paced the room. "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!?" Mitch yelled. "Shhh it's fine just calm down" Mitch looked at me, then seemed to realize something. "What did you mean by 'no means no'?" He asked. Fuck. I have to tell him. "Remember the first day we kissed?" "Ya..." Mitch said warily. "Well the next morning i scared Jerome in the kitchen and he fell on top of me and kissed me. Then i told him that you had kissed me the day before and he started freaking out. I told him that i choose you..." I explained to Mitch. "He didn't know.." A tear escaped my cheek as i regretted not telling Mitch. "Hazel... Im not mad..." Mitch said back as i fell onto him crying, saying Im sorry. "Shhh it's ok i love you" Mitch whispered to me. "I-I love you too" i said back as he wiped my tears away and kissed me softly. "I thought you would be mad-" I started. "I would never get mad at you for someone kissing you..." He interrupted. I laid down and pulled him with me, then i snuggled up to him and fell asleep in my benj's arms.