Battedome

*HAZEL'S POV

I loaded the final box into the car. I hopped in and drove down to drop off the packages so they could ship our stuff to California. I had never been to California and I was soooo excited. I dropped off the packages and drove back home. As i walked in the door Jerome came over to me and asked "Hey we are going to record a battle dome with all the guys you want in?" He smiled at me. "I don't wanna intrude..." I said, honestly I was terrified, what if they hated me? "Relax we liked you they will like you come on pleaaaaase" he said making puppy dog eyes. "Ah you know i can't refuse those baby bacc eyes..." I said as i smiled. "YAY!" He yelled and ran up to my room, dragging me with him. He helped me set up extra recording equipment and i logged into skype. Soon Jerome left my room and i got a skype call from him, i accepted immediately and was greeted by seven faces, Mitch, Jerome, Adam (skydoesminecraft), Ti (deadlox), Preston (Prestonplays), Rob (Woofless), and Ryan (xRPMx13). I smiled and waved at the camera. "Hi I'm Hazel" i said and smiled. "HI HAZEL!!" Adam screamed. Even though i had been hanging out with Mitch and Jerome and actually lived with them i still wanted to fangirl over all the other guys. "Hey hazel" Rob and Ryan said at about the same time. "OK YOU GUYS READY TO DO THIS!?!?" Mitch yelled. "AHW YEAH BUDDY LETS GO!!" Jerome yelled as Adam started the intro. "Hey guys sky here and today Im playing a battle dome with all of these noobs, Rob-adob-flob, batman, tiiiiii, lava mob, Miiitch, the fluffy, and a new giiiirl named Hazel!" Jerome whispered, "She's a giiiirrrll" as they all started punching me. "Staaahhhppp" i yelled and crouched in the corner. "Ok so who are team captains?" Rob asked. "ME!" Adam and Mitch yelled at the same time. "Den get yo booties up there!" Jerome said smacking their booties. Adam chose first and immediately says "Haaaaazel" as i shift walk over to him and stop right in front of Adam looking up at his face. "Hey- hey adam" i whispered. "What" he whispered back. "Squid" i whispered again and punched him off his platform. "NUUUUU" he yelled as everyone laughed. "Jayrooome my favorite bacca!" Mitch said as jerome walked over and i shouted "#Merome" and they shift clicked into each others' bodies. "Tiiiiiiiiiii" adam said as ti ran over to us. "Power moves only, get cho booty over here batman" Mitch said as Ryan ran over and stood behind Mitch and Jerome. "Lava mob come heeeerreee" adam said weirdly as we all laughed. "Im always last when we pick teams!" Rob fake whined and ran over to Mitch and started punching him. "Ok we are going to jump into separate calls and will be right back" Mitch said and as promised we jumped into separate calls. "Hey guys sky here and we are back! Team Sky, Hazel, Ti, and Preston are gonna win whoooooo!" He yelled and jumped off a cliff. 'gg' i typed into chat at the same time as Mitch. Then a second later i see Jerome typed in '#Hitch' and adam said "awwwww #HAZEL FOR THE WIN". I blushed but thank goodness they couldn't see. "Haha imma get some wood awwhhh yyesssss" i said punching down a tree.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER BUILD PHASE AND MOST OF BATTLE PHASE ONLY MITCH, HAZEL, AND ADAM ARE LEFT*

Adam screamed as Mitch attacked him. "NO HE WAS OVER THERE HE YELLED" and typed in chat 'how!?!?' Where Mitch returned with 'Enderpearls you big noooob' and we all said "ooohhh" i looked at Mitch while i was up in my skybase. He took out a diamond sword and i took out my bow. I shot him twice and since my bow was power 3 he must have been 1 shot left. "FOR THE LOLLS" i yelled and jumped out of the skybase doing a 360 no scope and hitting Mitch, killing him. I died a second later as i hit the ground and the chat filled up with 'omg hazel how?', 'gg's, and '#Hitch'. I laughed evilly as all the guys freaked out. I was best at my bow skills and had been perfecting that shot for a while. We a joined into the skyle call and the first thing i heard was a wild Mitch saying "OHMYGOSH HAZEL HOOOWWWW?" I smirked and said "old minecraft secret" in a weird voice. "Ok guys well thats it with this AWESOME battle dome and ohmygosh that 360 noscope see you guys next time bye!" Adam shouted and we all ended our recordings. I really liked sky (as a friend dont get any ideas). I felt like i could definitely record with him more often. Just then i saw Mitch's skype video with no Mitch and i heard my door open. "Heeeyyy Mitch" i said and smiled happily at him. "How?" He whispered as i laughed. "Seriously though that might go in the best snipe hall of fame" Jerome said and all the guys nodded. I blushed slightly at all them. This was like a dream come true, Mitch sitting next to me, I'm skyping all the guys... Dreams really do come true...