She said...

Yes." Jewel said beaming from ear to ear as Sportacus stood from his knee to slip the ring on her finger. Everyone around her started to cheer and smile,  "Happy Birthday, darling." He said kissing her.
"It's the best birthday ever." She said hugging his neck.
Jewel was now twenty three, after Sportacus' fall, they started dating and after two years Spo decided to take a big step and ask her hand in marriage. The town knew it was a perfect idea. They were so happy together.
"So, what do you think about being closer to the clouds with me?" He asked pointing to the air ship. She nodded and he called for the ladder. They climbed up and Jewel was taken a back with the view, "I know you've lived in an air ship for quite some time but this view is just astounding."
"Thank you." He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. The solid floor beneath her feet didn't cover up the feeling that she was flying, it was the perfect home.
"I could get used to this."
Jewel smiled thinking back at how Spo and her met, it feels like it was just yesterday. Two years and 98 dates later, they were engaged. Jewel set up a greenhouse in LazyTown after she settled in. Her old house would have to become her office, she didn't exactly want to abandon her cute little home. After so many imperfect events unfolded in her past, she finally found the most perfect place in her life and she didn't want to leave.
"What are you thinking so intently about?" He asked her.
"The future."
"What's it look like?"
"Beautiful." She kissed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Sportacus and Jewel started moving some of her things to the air ship. "Should I land the ship to make it easier?" He asked her.
"That would be easier."
Sportacus swung around and landed the ship in her backyard carefully. Jewel came up the ramp with a box full of her clothes, "where do you want these?" She asked. Sportacus smiled, "just set them anywhere for now. We'll sort things out later."
There wasn't much to move since the rest were too much for the ship to carry. "Hey there love birds." Stephanie came into the back yard and greeted Jewel with a kiss on the cheek, "Hey Stephanie, good morning." She smiled.
"Do you need any help?" She asked.
"Uh, yeah the last few boxes are at the back door."
"Okay." She picked up the boxes and carried them inside. Jewel set herself on top of a couple of boxes to rest, "just like a bird to be up on her perch." Steph teased. Jewel smiled and Steph sat next to her on the floor. Sportacus came over with a few glasses of lemonade to refresh them.
"Thank you babe."
"You're welcome." He sat with them and sipped quietly. Jewel suddenly saw a blue bird flying across the window. Something in her remembered something, it was almost a remnant of her past that was shrouded in fog. Almost like a box she tried  to open but she didn't have the key. The memory was there, slowly being awakened.
"Are you alright, dear?"
Jewel snapped out of her daze and felt a wave of dismay come over her, "yes I'm fine."
"You look like you've seen a ghost." He told her.
"I'm fine." She said quietly.
Stephanie looked at her sudden change in emotion, "you don't look fine."
Jewels wings unfolded from her back, "I'll be right back."
"Do you need me to fly with you?"
"No, no. I'm fine trust me."
She immediately left the ship and took off, "what was that about?" Stephanie asked.
"I do not know." Sportacus walked out of the ship and looked up at the sky, "I really hope you're not getting cold feet already." He worried.
Jewel laid on her back against the top of the wind and closed her eyes, trying to recover what had been brought up.
Everything before four years of age was a blur, nothing but a blank canvas. Why? Why didn't she know her life? She had a mother and a father and a sister whom she couldn't save. A tear escaped her eye remembering how awful and how early her life had ended.
"Come on, help me think. Do you know anything?" Her wings shrugged.
"You're a lot of help." She closed her eyes again, only listening to the howl of the wind in her ears.
"There is my Jewel." A flash of memory revealed a man with light brown hair and bright blue eyes. "That's it Juju. You can do it..."
She opened her eyes a bit startled, "Jewel look out!" Spo cried seeing her on the path colliding with a tree. He grabbed her before she hit and landed tumbling down along the grass.
"Agh!" Jewel cried out in pain, "Spo get off of me please."
Sportacus got to his feet immediately to see one of her wings bent, "oh God. I'm so sorry."
"Just come here, Hun."
He approached her, "put the bone back in place."
"What?"
"I'd do it myself but they're too long I can't reach."
He took her injured wing in his hands and tried to move the bone, "oh I can't do that to you."
"Please do it. It hurts."
Spo all at once cracked her bone back into place. Jewel cried in relief, "oh! Thank you."
Sportacus stooped down to meet her eyes, "what happened today?"
"What do you mean?"
"What made you just up and leave like that?" He asked concerned.
"I don't know, I guess the reality of things started to scare me. We're engaged now, I have to plan the wedding and the invitations-"
"Come on Juju. I know you better than that, what are you truly feeling?"
Jewel let out a long sigh, "I'm afraid I have lost part of my memory."