Home.

Jewel slept soundly that night, Sportacus by her side the whole night. She opened her eyes and noticed her fiancé next to her, "Sportacus, dear." She whispered. He slowly stirred in his sleep and smiled seeing her awake and relaxed, "Good morning Juju."
"Morning." She kissed him."Agh! Oh dear." Pain shot through her back.
"Careful." Sportacus said fully awaking at the sound of her distress. "You're not to move too much."
"Yes, I know."
The nurse came in to check on things with Jewel, "How are you doing, Jewel?" She said with a clipboard in her hand. Jewel looked at her with deep curiosity, "you look wildly familiar."
"I get that a lot. I'm...Sarah, your nurse." Soraya said thinking of a name. Jewel felt as if there was something amiss. Once again her memory was bullying her, she knew this face but couldn't figure out where.
"On a scale of one to ten how bad is the pain in your wings, miss?" She asked pretending to scribble words upon the paper.
"Can I say 100? Because 10 doesn't fit it."
"That's alright, ma'm. I'll just put ten." She said jotting down the information. "Any other symptoms, nausea, fatigue?"
"No." Jewel said impatiently trying to get her brain to work.
Sportacus jumped from the bed when his crystal flashed. He said a quick goodbye and promised he would be back. Soraya sighed with relief as the blue hero left, "Thank God."
"Excuse me?" Jewel asked confused.
"You must come with me immediately. The kingdom needs you home."
"You?!" It finally came to her. This was the siren she collided with her. Soraya was a girl of fifteen, she had a certain mature gait that made her look older than she was. Her dark hair pulled up in a bun and glassy blue eyes that could pierce the coldest of souls. They took on a shape almost cat like and her eyelashes were long and ladylike.
"Yes, my deepest apologies."
"Why do you need me?"
Her little sister looked at her in a mix of shock and disbelief, "You really don't know, do you?"
"No. Please tell me what's going on?"
Soraya sat at the edge of the bed and looked at her kindly, "You are the Princess of the Siren Empire. I was never there of course but the story has become quite a legend there."
"Please tell me, I've been having visions like crazy and I want them to stop."
"That's your memory coming back." Soraya took a moment before speaking again. "The Siren Empire has a notorious enemy, it's a clan of hunters by the thousands led by an evil man named Silvio. One day without warning, his clan infiltrated the castle, they knew that you were born and the next to be crowned. They invaded to kill you, to kill all of us like some sort of sport almost like we were birds. The King, your father died trying to get the queen, your mother to escape with you to safety."
As Soraya kept talking, the stress built up like a tea kettle rising in pressure.
"Unfortunately, the hunters injured mother and you were dropped and nowhere to be found...that is until now."
"You...you called the queen, Mother."
"Yes, I'm your sister. I'm Soraya."
Jewel couldn't take it anymore, tears escaped her eyes. Her sister was right, every word linked with every memory, "what do you need me for?"
"We need you. You're not just part of the kingdom...you're part of the family."
"I can't, I'm getting married."
"To a human. You don't understand how dangerous that is."
"Who? Sportacus, a human?"
"There's not much time, I'll fix your wings." Soraya laid hands on her wings and a warm light pulsated through her wings.
"You have healing powers?"
"Yes, come. Mother needs to see you."
"But-" Jewel was pulled from the bed and she was rushed out of the hospital quickly and quietly.
"Silvio is planning another attack, you're the only one that can keep him from doing so. He thinks we've been hiding you."
"Hold on." Jewel yanked her arm back. "What do I tell my fiancé when he comes back and spots me gone?"
"Never mind that, now come with me." She took her hand and took flight, speedily taking her back to the castle. Sportacus was on his way back when he spotted her and another figure flying into the clouds.
"Oh, no you don't." Spo said as he unfolded his sky wings. "Time to figure out what's going on."  He took flight and desperately tried to catch up with them, the clouds were thick and could hardly make out of heir silhouettes. Suddenly, the clouds came to a clearing and noticed what the clouds were hiding, "Wow."
"There's one!" Sportacus heard an angry voice and he was suddenly shot by an arrow. "Agh!" He fell to the rocks below and everything went black.
Jewel landed with her sister and entered the cast,e to find her mother. Jewel didn't want to be here, she had to get back to Sportacus. She didn't want him to worry. Soraya opened a door to a lovely painted room and sat her sister down, "wait here." Her sister rushed to the balcony to fetch her mother.
"Welcome back, my dear." Martha said with a graceful voice as she sat across from her eldest daughter. "Soraya has informed me that you know what's happened to you. So, you do realize the utter horror I'm in finding out that you have decided to be betrothed to a human."
"Sportacus isn't human! And who in the world are you to say who I can and can't marry? You may be my mother but I didn't exactly grow up here."
"If the man isn't human, than what is he?"
"He's a Halun Alfa, A healing Elf. He's the super hero of LazyTown and he's going to be my husband." She crossed her arms.
"Well, you are quite a decided and passionate for your age."
"Yes, that's what happens when you've been away from the kingdom for so long." She said with a bit of sarcasm. Her mother gave her a stern look.
"There is no need for disrespect, dear."
Jewel dropped her shoulders and nodded, "you're right. I'm sorry."