Finding Spo.

Sportacus!" He heard Ora say in a muffled haze of drowsiness. "Sportacus!" Ora had thrown something soft at his face and he snapped out of his sleep. He looked down at his lap, it was a banana.
"Eat it, hurry!" She whispered harshly. How? He couldn't use his hands, they were tied. Ora was smart enough to peel it so it wouldn't end up near his side of the room. He would've gotten punished further. The only thing Spo could think of was to use his legs to prop it up.
"That's it." Ora said.
Spo took a bite and immediately started feeling better, "thank you Ora."
"It's okay just make sure you eat it all or we'll both be in trouble." She said watching the door. Sportacus had managed to eat all of it just before Silvio came in. He looked over at the siren, "Aww good little bird. You ate all your breakfast."
"Aww look the Viking finally shaved. You look like a teenage boy with out your stubble." Ora insulted. Silvio laughed.
"It's play time once again. Since the sugar cubes didn't work last time, I've got something better." Another thug came into the room with a tray of three different black cups. "This time, I'll let you pick little elf." Silvio said pulling off Spo's hat and making him look up at him.
"I'm going to ask my questions and if you get it wrong, Ora will pick your poison."
Spo looked troubled, If only he had his crystal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on, it's getting louder." Stephanie and the others hiked all night, non stop since the hum grew an octave louder. They were close but not close enough for it to flash like it normally does.
Robbie wasn't at all happy, because of how far they had gone he was always the last to catch up with them. Molly, stayed behind with him, "Stephanie, I think it's about time we take a break." Molly said seeing Robbie's face.
"We can't just stop. It's getting louder and I want to get there as fast as we can."
"I admire your dedication to your friend but we won't find him in one day."
"We can try."
"Please, come sit down, don't worry. We won't find him if we're too tired."
Stephanie nodded and sat down with the rest of them.
Robbie had leaned up against a rock to relax, Molly rested on the other side of it. Stephanie took her back pack and laid her head on it and closed her eyes. Soraya noticed that they had stopped and swooped down and landed, "oh, finally." She joined the rest of them, leaning against her dearest cousin Molly. "We'll have to fold in our wings now, we're getting close to Silvio's territory."
"Yeah." Molly covered Steph and Robbie with one wing and Soraya with the other. "That sounds like a plan."
And they slept, Undisturbed for a few hours to gain their strength. Stephanie was too worried to sleep, what were they doing to him? Why did they want him in the first place?
"Don't worry, Sportacus. We'll find you."
Robbie laid a hand on the pink girls shoulders to comfort her, "We will." He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now, in these three cups contain a drink. One that Sportajerk really needs. The other two, alcohol and soda."
Sportacus' eyes widened, he had never had alcohol before. His heart pounded with fear and anticipation, "Who is your birdie wife, Elfie?"
"She's a Siren. That's all you need to know."
"Listen, I'll kill a Siren without a second thought."  He looked at Ora "you guys breed like rabbits. Killing sirens who are unimportant is a waste of my time. Tell me your wife's name!" Silvio growled.
"I'm not telling you!!"
"Fine. Ora, pick his drink." The tray was held up to her, each cup had a clear liquid. One she could hear a fizz, the other two were odorless. "This one." She pointed to the one on the right. Sportacus looked at her and she nodded. "Here's hoping this isn't toxic hey elf?" Silvio pressed the liquid to Spo's lips and forced him to drink.
Sportacus' tense shoulders relaxed...it was water!
"How do you feel?"
"Great. Thanks for the nourishment. Spo broke his bonds and pushed Silvio hard with his foot and picked up the chair, swinging it and knocking him out.
The freedom was short lived when the guards found he had escaped, this time chained to a pipe on the floor.
Silvio was carried out and the door locked.
"There's no way out Sportacus. This place is swarming with hunters." Ora said to him truthfully. "They run this place like Area 51."
"How long have you been here?"
"Six months." She said.
"Why do they hate your kind so much?"
"Centuries ago, they wanted our land and this hate and war has been going on since then."
"That's awful."
"Yeah. It's life for us, everyone learns to fight at the age of nine just in case we get captured."
"But, you're still here."
"I still fight as much as I'm able. The kingdom knows I'm gone."
"My friends know I'm gone too, I lost my crystal and it can only be heard by my closest friends...they must have it by now." Spo's eyes grew heavy and he fell asleep...

He heard a sweet singing voice in the blurry surroundings of his dream, "Jewel?" He looked around trying to look for her.
"Sportacus. Where gave you been?" Her voice danced in his ears. Her voice filled him with joy and she suddenly appeared in a dark cage. Her face was stricken with fear, "Help me!"
His joy immediately vanished seeing her so scared. He ran towards her, the faster he ran the farther she became. Slowly the feathers on her wings fell one by one and turned to ash.
"Jewel!"
"Sportacus!" He heard Ora's voice come out of Jewel's mouth. "Sportacus! Wake up!"
Spo jolted awake and looked at Ora. She gave him a look like he had been caught doing something wrong, "you were screaming the Princess' name in your sleep I had to wake you."
"Thank you." He panted out.
"Silvio will only make things worse for us if he hears her name."