Molly

terature / Fan Fiction / Romance
A Siren in a black dress and wings rushed into the room, looking flustered, "Your majesty."
"Yes, Lady Molly?" Martha looked up at her.
"A siren has been shot down. They took him, all we could find was this." Molly pulled out a crystal that gleamed in the sunlight. Jewel noticed it immediately, "They have Sportacus?!" Jewel grabbed it from Molly's hands instinctively. "He must have followed me here and got shot. We have to find him."
Martha turned to Molly, "Send out a search party for her fiancé as soon as possible."
"Yes, your majesty."
Molly left and Jewel looked at her mother, "I'm going with them."
"I cannot allow that."
"Just you try and stop me!" She ran down the halls towards Molly but the queen called after the guards to capture her. "Let me go!" She struggled.
Queen Martha followed close behind as the guards placed her in a room, "If you go out there and they recognize you, you will be dead within seconds. The kingdom needs you alive-"
"I didn't ask to be Princess again!" Jewel shouted. "I have a life in LazyTown, do you honestly think I'm going to drop that just to be part of this?!"
The queen was speechless, "Regardless, Jewel. I'm not losing another loved one." The doors slammed shut and locked behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sportacus was thrown into a cell with a tall, buff man dressed in brown and a fur vest, his muscles were dirty and sweaty from being under the sun, he had sandy blonde hair and jade green eyes, "Welcome, I'm Silvio. Who are you?"
"Sportacus." He grunted out as he stood. "Why am I here?" He asked. Silvio gave out a gruff laugh, Silvio looked almost like a Viking. He was the same size as Sportacus but much stronger.
"You're a siren. Anything with wings we see, are clipped."
"They're not real, look." He unfolded his sky wings to reveal they were only machine. Silvio looked impressed.
"What were you doing following the sirens? Humans are their enemy."
"I was following my wife and I'm not a human."
"Your wife is a siren?" Silvio's head tilted. "And if you're not human, what are you?"
"Elf. I don't exactly talk about it because-" Silvio started laughing. "People do that."
"You're an elf? Aren't you a little too tall to be an elf?"
"Elves come in different sizes just like humans."
"So, what's your wife's name?"
Sportacus observed him closely, if he said anything Jewel would be in danger.
"I don't think so. You're a human, if I tell you her name she'll be killed."
"You're a clever elf." Silvio scowled. "One thing I do know about elves, you have a very strict diet."
Silvio took a hold of his shoulder and tore the back pack off of Sportacus' back.
"Thanks for the new weapon." Silvio slammed the door behind him. Sportacus chuckled a little, Silvio didn't know that his uniform was full of gadgets. He opened his cuff and tried contacting Stephanie. The screen buzzed and whirred but nothing happened.
"What's wrong? It should be working. Everything is powered by my crystal-" he looked down, seeing the cartridge empty. "Oh no!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me out! Let me out or so help me!" A strong wind came busting through the small rooms window, pinning her to the door making a loud thud. What was that?
She dismissed it and continued to pound upon the thick wooden door.
The door knob turned and opened, it was Lady Molly.
"Princess? What is the matter?"
Jewel pulled her inside and closed the door, "My fiancé is in danger. He lost his crystal and he can't contact anyone without it powering his suit."
"What can be done, your highness?"
"Please, none of that." She shook her head. "I need you to fly down to LazyTown and tell the towns people he's in trouble. They know much more about this crystal than I do but there must be a way off it to track him."
"Would you come, Your-" Molly corrected herself. "Jewel."
"The kingdom won't let me leave they have eyes on me." She gave Molly the crystal, "Can I trust you with this?"
"Of course you can, Jewel. We will find him."
"Thank you. Now go, take another with you. There might not be much time."
Molly nodded and left the room, properly walking down the halls and stuffing the crystal in the pocket of her skirts.
"Soraya, dear." Molly called upon seeing her.
"Yes, cousin Molly?"
"Come with me, your dear sister has set us on a mission and you're the only one that's been to LazyTown before."
"Yes, that is right."
"I need you to take me there."
Soraya had never gone against her mothers orders, it was exciting and troubling at the same time, "okay, let's go."
The two sirens took flight down to the earth below, carefully watching for any hunters that might follow them. Robbie was walking into town when he spotted the two sirens coming his way. The man screamed thinking they would swoop him up, "calm down. It's okay!" Molly said helping him up. He stood dusting himself off and complained, "I've never met anyone so rude-" he looked at her face and stopped. "Robbie Rotten and you are?"
"Molly and this is my cousin Soraya."
"What are you doing here?"
"We were sent here by Jewel, her fiancé is in trouble and he left behind this." She pulled out his crystal.
"His crystal?" Robbie fought the urge to snatch it and run away. "He must be in real trouble, he never goes anywhere without that."
"Can you help us find him? Cousin Jewel is most distressed." Molly said looking at him with bright blue eyes. Robbie seemed to be taken with her and Soraya rolled her eyes.
"Yes, of course I will."
"Oh thank you."
"Stephanie knows much more than I about this thing. Let me take you to her."
Robbie led them into the park where she was playing with the kids, "Stephanie!" Robbie called.
Stephanie looked a bit confused on hearing Robbie shout for her but she ran towards him anyway, "What is it?"
"How does Sportacus' crystal work?"
"Why?"
"He's in trouble " Soraya interrupted. "We need to know how it works.