Married.

Jewel waited, sitting on her mothers bed while she rummaged through her closet.
"Here, I hope you don't have a dress picked out yet. I always dreamt that you would get married in my old gown."
Jewel looked at it and almost cried, it indeed was a royal looking gown. It was an off the shoulder, long sleeved dress with a fluffy ball gown skirt. The patterns woven into the lace decorated it from the neckline to the hemline.
"That is breath taking, mom." Her eyes shined with tears of happiness.
"Will you wear it?" She asked.
"Will I wear it? Mom, I don't think this I'm worthy enough-"
"I'm going to stop you right there child, yes you are."
Jewel nodded and smiled gratefully, "okay, I'll wear it." She stood up and went to try it on but Molly and Stephanie burst through the door, "let me do your hair." Molly said.
"And I'll do your makeup." Stephanie followed. Jewel giggled and sat down, letting them make her look beautiful.
Sportacus and Robbie were in another room getting ready as a few servants dressed them, "you know, if you marry Jewel that will make you prince."
"I know. It's kind of intimidating, but I love her. I'll do what it takes to get married to her."
Robbie chuckled as a servant measured his suit,"Please stand still, Sir Rotten."
"Sorry." Robbie tried to stay still as she continued to examine his shirt and waistcoat to make sure they were fitted.
"You seem to have taken a shine to Molly, am I right?"
Robbie just blushed and looked away. Sportacus smiled at this, "Don't be ashamed of it."
"I'm not, it's just that...I don't know if I can be with someone so...dangerous." He confessed. "I like her. I like her a lot actually but, her past-"
"Is her past, Robbie." He clasped his friend's shoulders. "Don't hold it against her."
"I'm not-"
"With all due respect, Robbie. Yes you are. you're using her past to shield yourself from someone who is only violent when she absolutely has to be to defend her people."
"How do you know all of that?" He asked Spo.
"I went to check on you but Molly was already there."
"Nosy." He teased.
"But I'm right though, aren't I?" He teased back.
"Always right, it's almost annoying."
"Haha! Come on let's get me married."
They left the room and were escorted to the ballroom and to the front steps where thousands of the royal subjects' eyes fell upon him before he started walking down the isle. Sportacus had suddenly gotten nervous and looked at his friend worriedly.
"You're going to be okay. Breathe." Robbie gave him parting words before Spo took his place at the front steps of the podium.
Music started to play and his heart gave one loud thud against his chest, this was it. It almost didn't feel real, was this happening? Molly and Stephanie appeared at the other end of the isle and Soraya walked along dropping blue and white rose petals behind her. She wore a teal looking dress with jewels dotted along the neckline and the fringed hem of the skirt. Her brown hair was put up in a bun made of pin curls with a sapphire hair clip shaped like a pair of wings.
Molly looped her arm around Robbie's and he looked at her surprised, "I thought the maid of honor was supposed to be escorted by me."
"Stephanie wanted us close." Mollys bright blue eyes sparkled at him, it almost made him weak in the knees. The navy dress she wore was incredibly detailed with lace, jewels and patterns along the long sleeves and skirt. The neckline was elegantly low and her hair was in a fishtail braided updo with a blue rose pinned at the side of her head.
"Robbie?" Mollys voice snapped him out of his trance.
"Sorry." He started walking with her down the isle nervously. Molly only giggled.
"Slow down, this isn't a three legged race."
"I'm just..."
"Nervous?" She asked.
"Yeah."
It was the moment of truth for Robbie now, he had to tell her, "Molly?"
"Yes, Robbie?"
"If I asked you on a date, what would you say?"
Molly was a bit surprised at the question, "you actually want to date me even though you know my past?" She asked.
"I really like you, and I'm willing to forgive your past if you...can show me your more gentle side."
She looked up into his eyes a little awestruck, "then...I would say, yes."
Robbie chuckled, "wonderful." They departed when they met Spo at the front, standing on either side of the groom. Stephanie almost happily skipped down the isle in her royal blue tutu dress before joining the rest of her friends.
Jewel breathed deeply in and out before the doors opened into the bright ballroom. Her heart felt like it stopped for a moment then skipped several beats before it started up again, "Don't be afraid." Martha took her daughters arm. "Walk with me." She led her into the blinding, heavenly light if the ballroom and her vision focused on Sportacus, who looked as if he just had a heart attack seeing her in the dress she had on. Spo, didn't just see his future wife walking down the isle but a proper princess making her way to her prince.
He offers his arm as she met him at the front, "you look incredible, darling."
"You look pretty dashing too." She winked.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the kingdom, it is with great honor and pleasure to announce the Royal wedding of Princess Jewel Johnson and Sportacus Alfah."
The crowd behind them cheered and the ceremony proceeded. Molly looked over at Robbie who was staring at her fondly, she chuckled and winked at him to get his attention. His eyes caught it and his cheeks turned red immediately after noticing.
"You're cute." She mouthed to him. He smiled bashfully and looked down at his shoes.
"Thank you, so are you." He mouthed back once he finally got up the courage.
"When is our date?"
Now, Robbie had a fond and playful look on his face. "Say the word and we'll have our date."
Molly wanted to giggle badly at his flirty reply, "right now."
"Really?"
"After the wedding, I want our date."
"As you wish." He whispered.
Both of them were left shyly blushing at eachother before the ceremony closed.
"Now, by the power in me I pronounce you husband and wife." Martha announced.
They both went to kiss eachother but was stopped by Martha, "Not so fast." She snapped her fingers and suddenly two servants came up with cushions, each laid upon them a crown.
"Sportacus Alfah, do you accept the title as Prince to the kingdom of sirens. Along with the responsibility of protecting and caring for its subjects and people?"
Sportacus was taken aback, he knew it was going to happen but he didn't know it was going to be so soon. Suddenly jewel gripped his hand and nodded, "whatever it takes." She whispered to him.
"I accept the title of prince."
"Then I coronate you, Prince Sportacus of the siren kingdom."
She then turned to her eldest daughter, "and do you Jewel Johnson, accept the title of princess of the siren kingdom? Along with the responsibility of caring and protecting it's subjects and people?"
"I accept the title of princess."
"I coordinate you princess Jewel Alfah of the Siren kingdom. You may now kiss the prince."
Jewel didn't waste any time throwing her arms around spo and kissing him.
"I am proud to announce the new prince and princess of the siren kingdom. Rise in honor of their royalty."
The people in the ballroom arose as they walked down the aisle for the last time. They were both finally and happily married.