Taking flight

The ballroom erupted into amused laughter and happy music as the crowd danced along the ballroom floor. Robbie was standing in the middle of the ballroom, looking for Molly.
Every time he looked around amongst the dancing people, he swore he could see her at the corner of his eye. The happy dancers twirling and Robbie looking about made him feel like he was in a kaleidoscope.
"Robbie." He heard his voice and turned around.
"Are you playing with me?" He asked.
"Is it that obvious?" She winked.
"I have a feeling you're going to be a fun date."
Molly giggled and took off running back into the crowd. Robbie smiled and chased after her. They ended up on a nearby balcony, "Milady, why do you toy with me so?" He asked in a silly British voice.
"Oh because it is too easy, my good sir." She curtsied.
He approached her slowly and took her hands in his, "so, what would you like to do, Molly?"
"Star gazing." She looked up at the shining stars  up above. Each one of them giving off their own gleaming hue of silver or blue. Molly unfolded her wings and smiled.
"Oh, no." Robbie knew what was coming.
"Come on, it will be fun."
"But..."
"Come on, sirens are stronger than you think, plus I know everyone wants to know what it's like to fly."
Robbie stood there for a moment,thinking. "Fine."
He hopped on her back and she took off immediately into the air. Robbie almost screamed but didn't since he didn't want to humiliate himself by screaming like a girl. Once he had stopped worrying about how high up he was, molly tapped him on the arm and pointed to the half moon. He smiled at the sight of the silvery moon lighting up the twilight. Cascading moonbeams and twinkling stars illuminated the dark night sky like precious jewels laid out on a velvety cloth. "This is amazing."
"How does it feel to fly?" She asked over he roaring wind.
"It feels magical."
Jewel and Spo looked out of one of the windows in the ballroom to see the pair flying in the air, having the best time, "This is going to be good for him, don't you think?" She asked her husband.
"They are quite a unique couple, i can confess that. Spo smiled up at the sky, hearing them laugh as they soared through the air.
"He's going to be much happier." Spo held his wife close, watching the two fly around as the night grew darker.
THE END!
Hahahaha! You thought it was over! :P not by a long shot! Hope you all liked it, vote, comment, and add love you bye *dances around happy that i finally finished*
:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D <3