Wedding planning

An hour had passed and Jewel's anxiety didn't keep her in bed. "Door!" She stood up onto the unfolded platform and took flight. This wasn't fair to her in the least bit. Why now? Why we're all these memories...or dreams, haunting her now? It couldn't be from the moon, she had found her true love and never had the problems the moon caused her before. This was wrong, this was going all wrong, her life was supposed to be free from torment after she let her heart be taken by Sportacus. There wasn't any other legend or prophecy she knew that would fit the problem. It hurt not knowing, as if her mind had betrayed her. Her heart felt like it was being poked and prodded by a tiny needle. Tears started to climb to the surface of her eyes but she didn't want to cry, she had to focus...why was she feeling this way? She sighed and closed her eyes, letting her wings take control of her flight while she drifted into meditation, "there's got to be more than what I've seen..."
"Jewel, come here my love." A soft and frightened voice emerged from her memories. Her vision was blurry, she couldn't see the woman's face, "hold onto me, there's a good girl."
Her face had finally come into vision, she had piercing blue eyes and brown hair. She looked like Jewel, "shh...everything is going to be okay dear."
Gun shots were suddenly heard in the distance and Jewel felt herself falling through the air, "Jewel!"
She aroused from her sleep screaming until she realized her surroundings. She didn't have to look to know who was flying next to her, "Hello there handsome."
Sportacus chuckled, "still have your head in the clouds, I see."
"Always." She smiled at him.
"Pretty horrific wake up call though. What was this one about?"
"I'll tell you later. Still kind of shaky." Jewel worried.
"Then I think it's time to use your land legs for a while, silly."
She giggled at him, "okay, I'm landing." She lowered herself down and landed in the park. Sportacus landed next to her, "you've been asleep for three hours."
"Wow, I overslept." Her wings trembled trying to regain strength. Sportacus noticed and frowned, "what's wrong with them? They've never done this before." He touched them and they calmed slightly.
"They feel my stress." She said stroking them.
Sportacus just fell silent and embraced her. As much as he longed to help, this was something she had to figure out on her own. If he could fix it, he would do it quickly to keep her from the nightmares and stress.
"Is there anything I can do?" Spo asked.
"Just keep doing what you're doing, love. Just keep those arms around me."
"Okay." He hugged her tighter and she let out a little pout. "I think you should relax. Take a break from flying for a while."
"I think you're right." Her wings shook in protest but she settled them. "Just for a little while okay? Not forever. I'm not doing that to you again."
"You have such an interesting relationship with your wings." Sportacus stated.
"For the longest time, my wings were my only friend." Jewel replied. Spo smiled and kissed her. "Come on, Stephanie has been going crazy with wedding ideas. Are you up for it?"
"Yes." She looped her arm with his and made their way to her house. They knocked on the door and Stephanie opened it smiling at both of them.
"You're here!" Her face lit up. "Come in I just finished making the cakes."
"Cakes?"
"The choices for your wedding cake. No worries they're all sugar free for Spo-Spo."
Both of them sat down and three plates were set in front of them. "The first is a dark chocolate cake with strawberry filling. The second is vanilla with coconut filling and the last is strawberry with dragonfruit filling." Stephanie looked very pleased with herself, as she should be. The cakes were delightful.
"I like the chocolate." Jewel said.
"The Strawberry is the best, I think." Spo stated. Jewel took another taste of the Strawberry, "yeah...I do like this one better."
"You sure?" Stephanie asked.
"Yeah, I'm surprised Stephanie. You should be a wedding planner."
"You think?"
"Yeah. These are lovely ideas"
"Thank you." She smiled. "I didn't know how you wanted the cake decorated, I was thinking like a pale blue with a few fondant birds around it?"
"That sounds great. Can you send me a sketch?"
"Yeah, of course. Have you picked out your dress yet?"
"No, I haven't, yet."
"Okay, just let me know when you'd like to do it. I don't want to overwhelm you."
"Okay." Jewel smiled at her. "Thank you Steph, this is extremely helpful. Seriously you've done a great job."
"That's what friends are for." She smiled back.
"Do you have anything else you'd like to show me?"
"Yeah, I have table decor and seating that I've been working on..." She shuffled through a pink leather folder full of papers.
"I was thinking either a lantern with blue flower petals inside with a lit candle or a small vase with blue orchids submerged in water with a floating candle on top."
"The orchids sound beautiful and since I own the green house it won't cost a thing."
"Perfect."
"What about the seating arrangements?"
"Well, I actually just separated the tables by families, my family, ziggys, stingy and so on."
"Did you make sure that Trixie's family was a little bit farther away from the others? They like pranks."
"Yep, the Pennypincher and the Bytes family are placed together since they get along so well."
"That sounds pretty flawless to me. I love it."
"That's great." Stephanie went off to fetch something for a moment. Sportacus stared at his soon to be wife, she met his eyes in curiosity. "What?"
"You're just amazing that's all."
She blushed, "stop it."
"No, really, You are. You're under all this stress and you still come out on top and in control of everything."
She kissed him. "Thank you, love."